The „Elastik Inspire Serie - Rock“ offers you great inspiration for professional rock productions. The first-class produced instrument tracks including drums, bass, guitars, piano, synths and organ tracks can easily be arranged to create your own rock song. The combination of the previously published packages „Funk&Soul“, „House“ and „Urban“ give you the possibility to cross over the genres and built new sound diversities.
In the new release are more than 3.4 GB and 1350 licks and loops consisting of 4 bar and 8 bar. Some guitar solos are even 16 bars long. The Rock-Library is just the right venture for new, rock and atmospheric music production like Alternative, Garage, Grunge, Glam, Psychedelia, Punk, Surf and Indie.The dynamic played drums include the mix or the individual tracks like bass drum, snare drum, hihat closed, hihat open and ride. They can be combined with additional tom loops, break parts, drum solos and especially with drum add-ons like cowbell, crash loops, tambourine, percussion fx and snare rolls. Create over 100.000 Rock drum grooves within seconds.730 instruments loops containing: electric bass, synthesizer, electric guitar, acoustic guitar, organ and piano. The electric guitars played & recorded in various styles & sounds such as solo, rhythmic, tremolo, crunch, clean and distortion.Each sample was prepared for the „Elastik Inspire Series“ in perfect harmony with the other packages „Funk & Soul“, „House“ and „Urban“.
- 3.4 GB, 1350 Loops
- authentic content for each genre
- Random Button for new inspiration
- automatic speed adjustment to existing projects
- infinite possibilities of new tracks and inspiration / ideas
- concerted tonality within the loops
- innovative loopeye functions
- fast browser features (multiple filter search, tagging)
- prelisten in sync
- sequence mode (loads of edtiting features per slice)
- random sound replacement
- parameter automation
- realtime sync to host
- bounce of original and modified loops
- resizeable window format
- mutiple soundbank management
- timestretch and pitchshift in best quality
Free ELASTIK 3.5 Player is included in this product.
- macOS: 64 bit, VST 2/3, Audio Units, AAX, Stand-Alone
- Win: 32/64 bit, VST 2/3, AAX, Stand-Alone
System requirements (minimum):
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Windows 8 or higher
All information is subject to change. The system requirements can change at any time due to the fact that software products are continuously evolving. If in doubt please consult the software manufacturers website for details or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.