Ultra-aggressive Japanese 7-string electric guitar
Shreddage 3 Rogue is the first chapter in an universe of Impact Soundworks guitar and bass instruments. In creating this sample library, ISW drawn from nearly a decade of experience and customer feedback on their previous guitars. They created a the Shreddage 3 Engine (or S3, for short) - entirely from scratch, incorporating the latest Kontakt technology and tools available in version 5.7.
The fretting and voicing algorithms give you more realistic performances and playback than ever, emulating how a real guitarist would play a part. Changing these is as simple as selecting from a menu or pressing a keyswitch. A much-requested Strumming engine has been added, great for both slow and fast rhythm parts alike. And with the modular mixer Console, you now have over 30 effects at your fingertips, from EQs to pedals, compressors, amps, cabinets, modulators, and more.
Console: Modular FX Rack and Mixer
Console is a mixer, modular effects rack, and pedal board, designed to give you full control over your virtual guitar tone. Unlike the previous FX racks, which were limited to a small amount of preset modules, Console gives you 30 effects modules to choose from!
These include multiple EQs (digital and analog-style), compressors, spatial FX, modulation FX, amps, distortion pedals, reverbs, and a selection of over 30 custom cabinet IRs recorded just for Shreddage 3! These cabs cover all the most important sounds you would want, with both dynamic & condenser mics in multiple positions plus a ribbon mic for certain models.
Using Console, you can easily save and load FX chains or presets between projects or even different Shreddage 3 products. It also allows you to mix and blend between guitar pickups, with custom inserts on each if you'd like.
Total Articulation Control Technology (TACT) 2.0
Shreddage 3 Rogue includes an updated version of TACT, allowing you to customize how all articulations are mapped and triggered! Everyone has their own preferences for how to perform or write for virtual guitar, and with TACT you can create the perfect setup for your DAW.
- Pristine 24-bit recordings
- Sustains, powerchords, palm mutes
- Powerchord mutes, staccatos, powerchord staccatos
- Harmonics, pinch harmonics, tapping, FX
- Hammer-on/pull-off, portamento
- Fingered vibrato
- Unpitched & pitched release noises
- Rakes, muted chokes, DI line noise
- Over 30 new & custom cabinet IRs
- Cutting edge virtual guitarist engine
- Beautiful, expanded UI for easier editing
- New POLY INPUT feature for realistic chords
- Multiple fret & string voicing algorithms
- New STRUMMING tab for custom rhythm parts
- CONSOLE: Modular rack & mixer w/ 30+ FX
- Includes TACT 2.0 for articulation mapping
- 45 production-ready CONSOLE tone snapshots
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
You want more?
This library qualifies for the reduced Crossgrade of full KONTAKT at Native Instruments.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 -10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.