Save up to 30% on this bundle!
This bundle focuses on the solo instruments violin, viola, cello and double bass. It represents the most comprehensive and sophisticated solo string edition ever created, including more than 100 GB of pristine samples.
Solo Strings I covers a tremendous variety of different articulations in all imaginable nuances (e.g., spiccato, richochet, col legno, snap pizzicato, tremolo, glissando, trills, and artificial harmonics), providing for stunning realism and authenticity in conjunction with the Vienna Instruments engine’s algorithms.
Solo Strings II offers most of these articulations, played con sordino (muted).
Solo Violin 2 and Solo Cello 2 offer additional instruments with different timbres, played by the concertmaster and the principal cellist of the Synchron Stage Orchestra.
Included Collections: Solo Strings I & Solo Strings II, Solo Violin 2 & Solo Cello 2
Standard Library: Samples 76,209 | Download Files Size 60.6 GB | Installed File Size 104.0 GB
Full Library: Samples 177,580 | Download Files Size 60.6 GB | Installed File Size 104.0 GB
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Please notice: To use the "Extended Library" you need to have the corresponding "Standard Library" already registred in your account."Standard Library" plus "Extended Library" result in a "Full Version"
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.