Soulful Pop is a comprehensive and versatile Pop Music library which delivers over 3.8 GB of authentic, high quality Pop arrangements spiced up with a breeze of soul. The 18 song oriented construction kits (including an intro, a main part, two variations and an outro) have a musical spectrum that ranges from slow soulful songs to smooth pop songs up to classy pop rock songs.
The whole content covers a bandwidth of tempos between 59 – 100 BPM and is filled with more than 1400 loops of precision engineered instrument recordings. All drum recordings are dry and without any extra reverb.
Furthermore the library is stocked with percussions, bass lines, amped and acoustic guitars, organs, various strings, flutes, synthesizer pads, acoustic pianos, Rhodes and other electric pianos. Most of these samples get an additional polish with special gear to achieve an authentic and warm vintage sound.
Each Soulful Pop song-kit contains up to 5 sub-kits:
• Intro: Here you can find the matching intro track for the complete song.
• Main Kit: Includes the main theme, with its sounds and phrases.
• Variation Kit: Provides an alternative track and phrases which is used to add contrast to the main theme and gives you more flexibility for your entire track.
• Variation Kit 2: Provides like the first Variation an alternative track and phrases.
• Outro: Like the intro, this is the matching outro.
As usual, every single-stem is labelled with BPM information, root key (key signatures) and can be easily mixed and combined with other sounds from this or any other Elastik library from Ueberschall.
With the provided Elastik built-in granulation features, you can also stretch and reshape the given material.
Marc Steinmeier has worked, produced and remixed for Companies like Universal Music, EMI Electrola and Sony/BMG. He has constantly developed unique and fresh styles, creating new standards all the time. He gave a lot of international productions their break in terms of Sound design.
Free ELASTIK 3.5 Player is included in this product.
- macOS: 64 bit, VST 2/3, Audio Units, AAX, Stand-Alone
- Win: 32/64 bit, VST 2/3, AAX, Stand-Alone
System requirements (minimum):
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Windows 8 or higher
All information is subject to change. The system requirements can change at any time due to the fact that software products are continuously evolving. If in doubt please consult the software manufacturers website for details or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org before purchasing.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.