Multiple parallel and serial compression combinations
The SPC2000 Serial/Parallel Compressor takes the power and flexibility of the now classic CompressorBank plug-in by McDSP, and offers two, three, and four stage configurations with serial and parallel routing combinations unlike any dynamic processor. Couple this routing capability with the ability to emulate any other compressor, and it’s clear the SPC2000 is a serious audio tool.
SPC2000 is 3 plug-ins:
- SPC202 – two-stage configuration
- SPC303 – three-stage configuration
- SPC404 – four-stage configuration
Each compression in the SPC2000 uses the award winning McDSP CompressorBank algorithms and controls giving the user complete control of dynamic compression. Common controls such as Output (make-up gain), Threshold, Compression (Ratio), Attack, and Release are provided as well as non-standard Knee and Bite controls which allow the articulation of compression characteristics in unique and exciting ways. Multiple peak detection circuit types provide flexibility previously achieved only by owning different compression units.
- Multiple parallel and serial compression combinations
- Compression curve modeling
- Multiple peak detection circuits
- Multi-compressor control linking
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
Native version v6 or newer supports:
- AAX Native (32/64-bit) *
- Audio Unit (AU 64-bit) **
- VST (64-bit)
- Audio Suite
* AAX versions require Pro Tools 10.3.8 or higher, or Pro Tools 11.1.3 or higher.
** AU versions are recommended for Logic 9, X, or higher.
Operating Systems support:
- Mac OS 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra) or higher
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
This product requires an activation, you can either choose between using an iLok dongle (iLok 2 or iLok 3) or the iLok Cloud authorization process.
The iLokDongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok License Manager. A internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com are required to authorize the product. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
*This USB protection device is not included with your order, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally.
iLok Cloud requires an iLok account, which can be setup for free at www.ilok.com. Please install the latest version of iLok License Manger so you can manage your authorizations and active an iLok Cloud session. An active internet connection is required for all iLok Cloud sessions.