From solo instruments to chamber and orchestral string ensembles to the Appassionata Strings’ large groups – and the harps – Strings Complete covers the whole range of symphonic string instruments and provides you with authentic sound results for all kinds of orchestrations. Played by renowned musicians, international soloists and members of Viennese orchestras, the Vienna Instruments String Collections offer richly detailed sample recordings that enable you to create authentic and lifelike scores.
Included Collections: Solo Strings I, Solo Strings II, Solo Violin 2, Solo Cello 2, Chamber Strings I, Chamber Strings II, Orchestral Strings I, Orchestral Strings II, Appassionata Strings I, Appassionata Strings II, Dimension Strings I, Dimension Strings II, Dimension Strings III & Harps.
Standard Library: Samples 691,586 | Download 269.8 GB | Installed 467.9 GB
Full Library: Samples 1,507,479 | Download 269.8 GB | Installed 467.9 GB
The following reviews have been placed by customers who also bought this product from us. All reviews are provided through eKomi, Europe’s largest independent customer review company.
VSL steht für Qualität, und das gilt auch für die Strings Complete. Für einen Anfänger ist allerdings die Handhabung nicht einfach, die Doku ist englisch und der User muss sich ohne entsprechende Anleitungen irgendwie selbst alles erarbeiten. Eine Lern-DVD wie zu Cubase oder Kontakt wäre wünschenswert.
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
• free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.