Intuitive audio sequencer for Mac and PC version 4
PreSonus Studio One 4™ has been awarded several times for direct, fast and intuitive workflow. It’s a creative environment built for intuitive use, speed, and efficiency–and yet it’s robust enough for the most complex productions. Also administrative and setup tasks such as I / O configuration, MIDI mapping, creating headphone mixes, etc. can be implemented very easy.
Studio One 4 is available in two versions:
Studio One 4 Artist uses a 32-bit audio engine and offers all audio/midi editing functions , unlimited tracks, 30 high-quality Native Effects™ plug-ins (32-bit), 4 virtual instruments as well as a sampler.
Studio One 4 Professional uses a 64-bit audio engine and offers a fully integrated mastering suite including Red Book CD mastering and direct Soundcloud ™ upload, fully integrated Melodyne Essential engine, video sync (mov), DDP export, PQ editing, and a total of 40 Native Effects™ plug-ins (64-bit).
Studio One 4 Professional Overview:
- Straightforward single window operation
- Straight drag and drop functionality
- Project page allows for integrated mastering, DDP export, Red Book CD burning and online publication
- Unlimited number of audio, instrument and effect channels as well as busses
- Audio engine with internal 32bit floating point processing and up to 384 kHz sample rate
- Content browser with musical search options and integrated player
- Selective track import from other Studio One song
- AAF support for easy song/session exchange with other DAWs
- Pattern / step sequencer for intuitive drum and melody composition
- Arranger track with scratch pads
- Chord Track for easy song prototyping
- Single and multitrack comping and editable folder track
- Transient detection with editable markers
- Drag-and-drop groove extraction
- Event-based effects
- Real-time time-stretching, resampling and normalizing
- Multitrack MIDI editing and Track Transform (freeze)
- Macro toolbar allows to create and use command sequences
- SoundCloud export and import
- Supports multitouch monitors
- Delivered with ARA integrated Celemony Melodyne Essentials 4
- Multi Instruments allows to combine different VST instruments and define keyzones, arpeggiator etc.
- Included virtual instruments: Presence XT with 14 GB library and support for 3rd-party sample libraries, Mai Tai, Mojito, Impact XT, SampleOne XT
- 40 effect plugins, for instance guitar amps, tape delay, autofilter, Fat Channel, modulation effects, dynamics, reverb etc.
- Four Note FX
- Large factory library containing loops and samples
New version 4 builds on the blazingly fast workflow, unparalleled sound quality, and rock-solid stability that made Studio One the fastest growing DAW of all time. It adds innovative songwriting and arranging tools, inspiring and unique sound-design capabilities, and a gorgeous new, high-dpi, multi-touch interface that is optimized to keep you engaged, even on extended sessions.
To The Top
To The Top
Mit Studio One in der Version 3, hat PreSonus einen großen Schritt in Richtung Pole Position im Markt der DAWs getan. Die Zahl der Neuerungen ist enorm. Trotzdem ist es gelungen, den Workflow weiter zu verbessern. Auch preislich braucht Studio One Professional keinen Vergleich zu scheuen, ganz im Gegenteil. Ich jedenfalls bin von der Professional Version überzeugt!
Kompletter Studio One Testbericht bei digital-notes.de
To The Top
The following reviews have been placed by customers who also bought this product from us. All reviews are provided through eKomi, Europe’s largest independent customer review company.
To The Top
- macOS® 10.11 or newer (64 Bit only )
- Intel® Core™ 2 Duo Processor (Intel Core i3 or newer recommended)
- Windows 7 (SP1 + Platformupdate), Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 (64 Bit only)
- Intel Core Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 Processor (Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon X4 or newer recommended)
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD® Athlon™ X2 Processor (Intel Core i3 or AMD Athlon X4 or newer recommended)
Mac- und Windows-Systeme
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB recommended)
- internet connection (Installation & Activation)
- screen Resolution 1366 x 768
- multi touch TUIO support required for using multi-touch features
- 40 GB free HD Space
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product (Challenge/Response).