SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Volume 6 - Dimension Brass
- Five brass ensembles, taken from SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I & II:
- 4 Trumpets • 4 French horns • 4 Trombones • 4 Wagner tubas • Low Brass Ensemble (1 tuba, 1 bass trombone and 2 tenor trombones)
- Normal and muted articulations: Staccato, sustained, marcato, legato, sforzato
- Authentic ensemble sound with direct access to each voice
- Easily switch between different ensemble sizes
- Humanize Presets for real-time control of performance accuracy
- Outstanding ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna
- Pre-configured reverb settings for accurate and authentic placement of each instrument on stage
- Production-ready sound, out of the box
Crossgrade/Upgrade prices - from Special Edition to the corresponding SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition & from SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Vol. 6 to to the large Collections SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass I and SYNCHRON-ized Dimension Brass II : Add the desired product to the shopping cart and log into your account. Now you can request your "VSL User Discount" and get your personal Crossgrade price! As all Crossgrade licenses have to be generated individually, the delivery can take up one business day.
Even the best musicians never play in perfect unison; slight imperfections in pitch and timing, as well as different timbres and dynamics create a lively, beautiful ensemble sound. When playing as a group, musicians continually adapt to each other, and their interactions within the ensemble reveal the “magic” of a live performance. With the Vienna Synchron Player and its Auto Humanization feature, these nuances and variations are created automatically while simply playing the keyboard. Adjust the performance accuracy of the ensembles in real-time, at the single touch of a fader – from subtle tuning and timing variations to heavy cluster effects!
You may easily select the number of musicians of the ensemble in one instance of the Synchron Player, from the principal, to single desks, to all four players. What’s more, you can automate the integrated mixer and therefore control the volume of each player separately. Each instrument has its own Synchron Stage Impulse Response for placement and reverberation, so it’s a breeze to use different ensemble sizes in one instance of the player.
The Vienna Synchron Player incorporates a specifically designed convolution reverb derived from Vienna MIR Pro, featuring the outstanding ambience of the 540 m² (5,813 sq.ft.) main hall of Synchron Stage Vienna. The perfectly engineered reverberation and placement presets combine customized impulse responses with expertly crafted reverb settings for each instrument or ensemble. By adding the ambience of Synchron Stage Vienna’s Stage A to the relatively dry samples in real-time, the ensembles of SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Vol. 6 blend perfectly with any other product of the Synchron Series. Specifically, the included mixer presets are seamlessly compatible with the Brass Presets of the SYNCHRON-ized Special Edition Volumes 1, 2 and 4.
- Standard: Samples 47,108 | Download Size 4.6 GB | Installed Size 11.3 GB
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) for sample content
- 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
- AU/VST/AAX Native compatible host (AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 16 GB RAM or more, depending on your registered products
- 88 key master keyboard
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.