Synth Pop grants you access to the full range of modern charts music.
The 20 Construction Kits deliver everything which is needed to achieve modern Pop Music.
Synth Pop is characterized by an emphasized electronic sound. It is packed with harmonies, catchy melodies, basslines and club based drum programming.
The 1.8 GB of content brings a hugh amount of specialized samples and sounds, like drums, percussion, deep basses, synth sounds, atmospheric pads, strings, pianos and sound effects—to name but a few.
Synth Pop is the ultimate production tool to create chart tunes on the fly. A must have for producers and sound designers worldwide. Great for music production, commercials, game audio, film cues, web applications, video, multimedia, corporate presentation.
Each construction kit is grouped into several subfolders:
- Main Kit: Includes the main theme, with all of its sounds and phrases.
- Variation Kits: Provides an alternative track and phrases which are used to add contrast and extension to the main theme. Some Kits provide more than one variation for further flexibility.
The given structure and features like labeled key signature and tempo information, makes it as easy as possible to find a song or groove that will match your tracking needs and goals.
Additionally the Elastik Player offers you a lot of DSP functions to adjust the songs to further fit your creations, such as:
- highspeed timestretching and pitchshifting algorithms
- save single or complete audio files of original and modified loops
- mapping tools (automatic slice- & chromatic-map)
- multiple content management
- innovative „LoopEye“ for fast loop variations
- and many many more
Marc Steinmeier has worked, produced and remixed for Companies like Universal Music, EMI Electrola and Sony/BMG. He is still a pioneer of music and has constantly developed unique and fresh styles, creating new standards all the time. He gave a lot of productions their break in terms of Sounddesign.
Guarantees major commercial success worldwide.
1.8 GB, 20 c-kits, 736 loops
Free ELASTIK 3.5 Loop-Player is included in this product.
With its intuitive Loopeye editing environment, the high-quality pitch, key, scale and tempo manipulation algorithms and the huge collection of Elastik-ready sample libraries spanning almost every conceivable musical genre, Elastik is a powerful workstation for loop-based music creation. It can be used either as a stand-alone application or as plugin within almost any DAW on both Windows and macOS platforms.
- macOS: 64 bit, VST 2/3, Audio Units, AAX, Stand-Alone
- Win: 32/64 bit, VST 2/3, AAX, Stand-Alone
System requirements (minimum):
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra) or higher
- Windows 8 or higher
All information is subject to change. The system requirements can change at any time due to the fact that software products are continuously evolving. If in doubt please consult the software manufacturers website for details or write an email to email@example.com before purchasing.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.