The Legendary Synth Powerhouse
Syntronik is a cutting-edge virtual synthesizer that raises the bar in sound quality and flexibility thanks to the most advanced sampling techniques combined with a new hybrid sample and modeling synthesis engine. Syntronik includes 17 amazing instruments, available as a collection or separately, with over 2,000 preset sounds covering a wide selection from 38 of the most iconic to ultra-rare and painstakingly multi-sampled vintage synthesizers.
Syntronik’s synthesis engine goes well beyond traditional sampling thanks to a brand new analog modeled filter section created with the utmost expertise from IK, the pioneer in virtual circuit modeling. This is coupled with exclusive DRIFT™ technology to accurately reproduce the behavior of oscillators from real hardware synths.
All of this combined with an effects section that is unrivaled in the world of virtual instruments along with advanced features like 4-part layers, splits and arpeggiators make Syntronik the ultimate source of inspiration with the widest palette of synthesizer sounds ranging from exact reproductions of the originals to sounds never heard before that will stand out from the crowd in productions covering any genre and style.
Capturing Synthesizer DNA
When it comes to accurately reproducing the sound of timeless machines like Moog, Oberheim, Sequential Circuits, ARP, Roland and Yamaha vintage synthesizers, sampling their sound-generating oscillators is the only way to ensure truly authentic sounds. We selected some of the most sought after synthesizers, sourced only the best instruments from private collections, and painstakingly sampled them.
Sound designers worked hand in hand with software developers to take full advantage of this “synthesizer DNA,” with the goal of offering a highly flexible instrument that would maintain the exact sonic character of the originals while extending their creative potential even further. We have captured multiple round robins of single oscillators, oscillator combinations (including sync and FM sweeps) and after more than 70,000 samples and 50GB later, Syntronik is ready to set a new standard in the world of virtual instruments.
An Array of Synthesizers
Syntronik includes the following 38 amazing synths and string machines offering more than 2,000 instrument presets:
ARP 2600 | ARP String Ensemble (Solina)
Elka Rhapsody 490
Hohner String Performer
Micromoog | Minimoog Model D | Modular Moog | Moog Opus 3 | Moog Prodigy | Moog Rogue | Moog Taurus I | Moog Taurus II | Moog Taurus 3 | Moog Voyager | Multimoog
Oberheim OB-X | Oberheim OB-Xa | Oberheim SEM (Synthesizer Expander Module)
Polymoog | PPG Wave 2.3 | Realistic Concertmate MG-1Roland Juno-60 | Roland Jupiter-4 | Roland Jupiter-6 | Roland Jupiter-8 | Roland JX-10 | Roland JX-3P | Roland JX-8P | Roland RS-09 Organ/Strings | Roland RS-505 Paraphonic | Roland TB-303 Bassline
Sequential Circuits Prophet-10 | Sequential Circuits Prophet-5
Yamaha CS-01II | Yamaha CS-80 | Yamaha GX-1 | Yamaha SY99
- 17 powerful instruments with familiar panel designs and easy to use controls
- A collection of 38 iconic synthesizers and string machines
- Multi-sampled oscillators for ultimate authenticity
- 4 classic types of circuit-modeled filters to shape sounds
- DRIFT™ technology for realism of subtle oscillator variations
- Mix and match oscillators with filters for new original sounds
- True 4-part synth to create rich sounds with layers and splits
- 4 dynamic arpeggiators for complex rhythmic textures
- 38 high-quality effects derived from AmpliTube and T-RackS
- More than 50GB of sounds and over 2,000 presets
- Browser search by category or keyword to find sounds in seconds
- Optimized resizable interface
- Load Syntronik sounds into SampleTank 3 for more expandability
- Works as a 64-bit plug-in or standalone instrument for Mac/PC
Syntronik is a 64-bit application. Requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.9 or later. 60 GB of hard drive space.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. 60 GB of hard drive space. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.