The warm, rich tape echo of an icon
Tape echo offers a unique sonic signature, and perhaps no unit offers a more recognizable sound than the Roland® RE-201 Space Echo™. Now you can enjoy the endlessly flexible controls and the instantly recognizable organic sound of this classic delay unit, captured with an unprecedented level of detail in the T-RackS Space Delay.
Space Delay adds several thoughtful updates to make this vintage classic easier to integrate with modern production techniques:
Stereo operation: Pan each of the 3 playback heads and the spring reverb separately for immersive stereo soundscapes.
Input filters: High-pass and low-pass input filters let you shape the sound before hitting the tape for more powerful sound shaping.
Ducking: Create dynamic echo effects or cut through even the most crowded mix with this convenient ducking feature.
Lo-Fi effects: With control over unit noise and tape age, you can easily add extra grit and grime to your tracks for more vintage sound.
- T-RackS individual processor module
- Individual processor or part of the T-RackS processing chain
- 64-bit native support
- 32-bit 192 kHz support
- T-RackS Custom Shop integration
T-RackS 5 is a 64-bit application and requires a 64 bit CPU and Operating System.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), macOS 10.9 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 4 GB of RAM (8 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
NOTE: EQual processor requires an OpenGL 2 compatible graphics adapter.
Internet connection is required as all of the Custom Shop operations are web based.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.