SOFTUBE Tape – realistic analog tape plug-in
Adds cohesion and weight to your mixes, three complete different tape machines included, easy to use through the amount button, different tape speeds, low CPU usage, user presets by award winning engineers
Realistic analog tape sound
Three tape machines included
Type A brings precision and linearity based on a classic Swiss high end machine
Type B is a more colorful transformer based machine which adds extra weight to the low end
Type C is based on a British tape machine with a distinct vintage vibe
Easy to use trough the amount button
Different tape speeds
More features through the remote control (speed stability, crosstalk amount, start/stop button)
Low CPU usage
User Presets (made by award winning engineers such as Joe Chiccarelli and Howard Willing)
Includes Tape Multitrack for the MixFX slot of Presonus Studio One—adding individual channel crosstalk and single interface control of all tracks
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.