The transposing Tenor saxophone in Bb by VSL
The classical Swing big-band ensemble includes 5 saxophones: 2 Alto, 2 Tenor and 1 Baritone saxophone. The transposing Tenor saxophone in Bb covers the middle range. Its sound can be very raw and “dirty”. Stan Getz is one of a large number of well-known players of this instrument.
The musician for all the instruments, Robert Bernhard, plays in illustrious circles. His experience in orchestral music is as profound as his improvisations in jazz, funk and blues. He has captured all the nuances of the Selmer Mark VI series instruments (reissues of the famous vintage saxes of the Sixties) – from sensitive to aggressive, from whispering to screaming, exploiting the full dynamic range of these instruments.
Standard Library: Samples 3,361 | Download Files Size 920.1 MB | Installed File Size 1.5 GB
Full Library: Samples 13,012 | Download Files Size 2.8 GB | Installed File Size 5.2 GB
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
- macOS 10.10 (latest update) or higher, Intel Core 2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- VIENNA KEY (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
- free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- Windows 7/8/10 (latest update, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- macOS 10.12 (or higher), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM
- SSD (M2, Sata 6 or USB3/3.1 UASP Support) or separate HDD (7200 rpm or faster)
- AU/VST/AAX compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
Please notice: To use the "Extended Library" you need to have the corresponding "Standard Library" already registred in your account."Standard Library" plus "Extended Library" result in a "Full Version"
Vienna Instruments require the ViennaKey!
This USB protection device by eLicenser (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft) is not included in any collection, it is a separate item you have to get additionally. So you’ll have to order at least one ViennaKey with your first purchase. It will be put inside the shopping basket automatically but can be deleted if not required. Customers who order the complete SYMPHONIC CUBE will get one ViennaKey for free (not shown in the basket). If you already own another eLicenser USB protection device (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia), you can use it for the VIENNA INSTRUMENTS, too. Each dongle can store up to 100 product licenses.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize a VSL product.