Exclusive Bundle for Time and Tone Owners
Take your vocal, guitar and drum production to the next level with this collection of world-class plugins. Available exclusively as an upgrade for Time and Tone customers, the Time and Tone Plus* bundle includes the Fix Flanger and Doubler, Amp Room Essentials and the FET Compressor.
For Vocals: Use the Fix Doubler for instant vocal doubling and stereo spread, and the FET Compressor for dynamic control and punch to make your vocals stand out in the mix.
For Guitars: Turn up Amp Room Essentials Half-Stack (Based on a Marshall JCM800) for slabs of molten distortion and Bass Amp Room 8x10 for powerful low-end tone. Use the Fix Flanger and Doubler for the perfect acoustic guitar sound with instant double tracking, stereo width and liveliness.
For Drums: Make your drums kick with the FET Compressor. A studio staple for a definitive drum sound, this alone will take your drums to stadium rock or dance floor levels of punch.
*Time and Tone is included with qualifying Focusrite Audio Interfaces purchased after September 2015. For more information, visit www.focusrite.com/softube
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!