Go from shimmering bright to warm and wide with a twist of a knob! The Tonelux Tilt plug-in is a fast and easy way of making a track sit better in a mix or make it sound "warmer" or "cooler". It´s also perfect in a live situation where you need to tweak the whole mix to adjust for ear fatigue.
The Tilt Plug-in is a joint development effort between Tonelux designer Paul Wolff and Softube, bringing the famous Tonelux sound to the digital world. The innovative Tilt design was first featured on the Tonelux MP1a discrete mic preamp module and has been a godsend for engineers and producers that need to take control of their sound in a fast and effective manner.
The Tilt plug-in features not only the original Tilt design but also adds a couple of new features. A special "Live" version of the Tilt plug-in is included which is optimized for Digidesign VENUE and other live systems and contains features requested by live sound engineers. The Tilt also includes modeling of the transformer found in the MP1a mic preamp. The transformer adds a subtle distortion for bass frequencies which fattens up the low end of a track.
The Softube Tonelux Tilt plug-in is the first and only software recreation of the Tilt that is officially endorsed by Tonelux.
"Filters, phase reverse, gain: these are essential features that I use on every mix. Add the Tilt option and this plugin becomes essential on every channel!"
Producer/Engineer (Smashing Pumpkins, Liz Phair, Pete Yorn)
Created together with original Tonelux designer Paul Wolff.
Famous Tonelux Tilt control from the MP1 mic pres.
Loudness control: beef up or thin down your mix.
High and Low Pass filters, with 12 dB/oct option.
Modeled output transformer distortion.
Tilt Live plug-in included, optimized for live sound engineers.
Very CPU friendly
Audiofanzine 4.5 Stars
Bonedo 4.5 Stars
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.