True Keys: German Grand
The German Grand is perfect when you’re looking for something that has vibe and more of a subtle almost dreamy character. It’s very at home within soundtracks and pop songs where piano isn’t the main focus, but where it still needs to feel and sound like a world-class piano. Using different microphone positions can make it cut through in a mix making it sound closer to both the American and Italian Grand Pianos.
Known for their precision voicing, exceedingly clear bell-like tone and warm rich bass, True Keys German puts you at the keys of the superb Bechstein© semi-concert grand. Being smaller than a full-size grand,
it can be less obtrusive in a mix but still cut through when aggressively played.
- Three phase-aligned microphone setups, plus a stereo mixdown.
- Sample based sympathetic resonance and true pedal action.
- realistic staccatos and release trails.
- Full Una Corda (Soft pedal) sampling.
- Sample based Half pedal.
The latest UVI Workstation 3 is included in this virtual instrument!
More information about UVI Workstation and the latest version (free download) is available HERE
- Stand Alone application for Mac and PC
- VST for Mac and PC (Cubase and other VST compatible sequencers)
- AAX native (Pro Tools) on Mac and PC
- Audio Units (Logic Pro and other AU compatible sequencers)
- "Falcon" compatible
UVI Workstation 3 system requirements:
57.8 MB of disk space (Mac Installer: 233 MB ; Windows64 Installer: 266 MB)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.8 to macOS 10.15 Catalina (64-bit)
- Windows 8 to Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!