The TSAR-1R Reverb is the little brother of our high-end TSAR-1 Reverb and combines ease-of-use with the same powerful reverb algorithm as its big brother. The TSAR-1R is the first choice for any situation where you need fast results without sacrificing sound quality.
The True Stereo Algorithm inside the TSAR reverbs is what gives them their magic. The strength lies in the sophisticated sound and versatility, no matter whether they are used on strings and brass or rock drums and lead vocals, they always shine. All this while still having a comprehensive and easy-to-use interface that is unparallelled in other high-end reverb products.
- True Stereo Algorithm - Same as in TSAR-1 Reverb
- Extremely easy to use
- Modern and powerful high-end reverb
- Bundled for free when you buy TSAR-1 Reverb, Mix Bundle and Studio Collection
"TSAR-1 Reverb is my new go to reverb. The sound is just fantastic. If the TSAR-1 were a piece of hardware from 20 years ago people would be tripping over themselves to buy the plug-in emulation."
Geoff Sanoff, Chief Engineer, Stratosphere Sound NYC
"I can´t imagine anything simpler or more flexible than the TSAR-1, five basic sliders that can take you from the past to the future..."
(Prince, Soul Asylum, Delirious?, The Jonas Brothers, Jeff Beck, Dead Prez, etc.)
Audiofanzine 4.5 Stars
Bonedo 4.5 Stars
MusicRadar Rating 4.5 Stars
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.