Bundle including four Mk II plug-ins and their legacy counterparts
With the Tube-Tech Complete Collection you get all four MK II plug-ins plus a channelstrip which combines all of them in one rack. These Mk II versions deliver an improved sound and new hi-res graphics as well as new mid/side processing for the Classic Channel.
** Upgrade for registered users of Softube Tube-Tech Classic Channel
*** Upgrade for registered users of Softube Tube-Tech CL-1B
Please allow up to one working day for delivery of your personal Upgrade license!
- Classic Tube-Tech sound, created together with the designers at Tube-Tech
- PE 1C Mk II– Pultec-style equalizer
- ME 1B Mk II – midrange Equalizer
- CL 1B Mk II – optical compressor
- Classic Channel Mk II - Channelstrip (all units in one rack)
- Improved sound and new hi-res graphics
- New mid/side processing for the Classic Channel
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!