Tube-Tech Mk II equalizer and the original legacy PE 1C and ME 1B equalizers
Fat, tube-driven, passive equalizers can be so much more than functional tools. They impart character and style to any source; drums, synths, vocals, guitars, strings, brass… you name it! As such, they’ve been sought after in top-of-the-line international studios for decades, and their sound enriches the textures of thousands of classic records, in every genre you can imagine.
Now combined into a single plug-in, which not only improves the workflow but allows for a revitalized approach to the sonics using our latest digital signal processing technology, the Tube-Tech Equalizers Mk II are a huge step forward for an already phenomenal pair of processors.
PE 1C - Loved and coveted by sound engineers all over the world for its super huge bass and its silky shiny treble, the PE 1C is Tube-Tech's modern day take on the famous Pultec tube-driven passive equalizer. It does things no other equalizer can, and when you start twisting the knobs you will find it's more versatile than it may appear at first.
The ME 1B was designed to accompany the PE 1C equalizer, and provide control over the frequencies that the PE 1C cannot adjust. On its own it's a great tool to shape the midrange of any audio material, and together with the PE 1C it becomes a versatile and full featured equalizer.
- Improved sound, updated using the latest signal processing technology.
- Spectacular new high-resolution graphics.
- Still the same epic audio processors they always were.
- A ‘Pultec’-style low and high end equalizer.
- Mid-range equalizer with the same passive, tube-driven design.
- Combined into one plug-in for better workflow and sound than ever.
- Legacy plug-ins included.
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.