Tube Delay - now supporting Softube Modular!
It´s a marriage between analog and digital, combining the warmth and natural compression from tubes with the features and versatility of a digital delay. The effect is perfect for fattening vocal tracks, adding slapback echo to drums or getting a gritty delay for guitars!
- 1000 ms delay
- Sync tempo to host
- Vintage style passive EQ
- Gritty feedback feature
- Tube preamp simulaton
Authentic tube simulation using the same technology as the Amp Room products on both the dry and wet signal. In total three different tube stages (in the direct, delayed and feedbacked signal).
Vintage style passive eq with Bass and Treble that affects both the dry and the wet signal and also boosts the distortion as in the classic American guitar amps.
Delay time from 1 ms to 1 second with a host tempo sync option that sets the delay time from 16th notes to half notes with the triplets in between.
"Tube Delay is a unique delay that basically goes from warmth to brutal with the help of drive and feedback knobs. It´s design makes it interesting for use even practically without any delay at all, just to add some grit to the signal."
Stefan Hedengren, Pro Tooler (Oct 2008)
Audiofanzine 4.5 Stars
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.