Virtual Instrument, Construction Kits, On-board Effects and more.
Urban Vault is a triple-threat software that harnesses the production power of multi-sampled instruments, loops, and one-shot samples all in one easy-to-use Software Plug-in. With a modern sonic quality, diverse sound palette, built-in effects and more, Urban Vault has the arsenal to produce a wide range of today’s popular urban music genres.
There are a total of 300 inspiring, multi-sampled instruments available inside Urban Vault, with 30 radio-ready construction loop sets in the styles of Trap, EDM, Hip Hop, R&B, Pop, and Soul. These sounds and kits were developed by MVP PLATINUM, a well-established team of multi-platinum producers, engineers, musicians, and songwriters who are responsible for millions of records sold worldwide, so you’ve got a solid foundation started before you even begin production.
Urban Vault Features:
- 300 multi-sampled instruments
- 30 construction kits containing loops, samples, riffs, and one shots
- On-Board Effects
- Modern Stutter Effect
- Create your own customized kits, or simply replace a sample
- 16 MPC style pads with 4 groups
- Note Repeat - perfect for trap, EDM, pop, and hip hop styles
- Key Assign - select a sound and instantly spread it chromatically across the keyboard
- Chord Assign - play a chord or progression and assign it to a pad for easy playback
- Tune, Input Quantize, Latch, Easy MIDI Assign, and Pitch/Drop & Rise FX
- Mac & PC Compatible
- World-renowned UVI Engine
- No iLok dongle required
Developed on the world-renowned UVI sound engine, Urban Vault features a wide range of on-board effects including HP/LP Filters, Reverb, Delay, Distortion, EQ, Compression, Modulation Effects, and a Modern Stutter Effect along with enhanced production workflow features like Note Repeat, Chord Assign, Glide, Key Assign, and Sample Exchange that allows you the ability to create your own customized kits, or replace individual samples for completely original music productions.
The latest UVI Workstation 3 is included in this virtual instrument!
More information about UVI Workstation and the latest version (free download) is available HERE
- Stand Alone application for Mac and PC
- VST for Mac and PC (Cubase and other VST compatible sequencers)
- AAX native (Pro Tools) on Mac and PC
- Audio Units (Logic Pro and other AU compatible sequencers)
- "Falcon" compatible
UVI Workstation 3 system requirements:
57.8 MB of disk space (Mac Installer: 233 MB ; Windows64 Installer: 266 MB)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.8 to macOS 10.15 Catalina (64-bit)
- Windows 8 to Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!