24 seminal instruments, supercharged, and at your command
Bringing together over 100 years of landmark keyboard instruments in one software package, the sounds behind every hit, every genre, and every musical movement are now at your fingertips. Painstakingly recreated in beautiful detail, every single instrument in V Collection 7 will blow you away.
Using advanced technologies, easy-to-use graphical interfaces, and a strong focus on presets by working with some of the world’s best sound designers, V Collection 7 will give you the inspiration you’ve always dreamed of. Whichever instruments you use you can be sure of one thing: Arturia payed tribute to the original machine, built upon this legacy, and added a new generation of features opening new possibilities to the contemporary musician.
- Includes 24 software titles: Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V, Analog Lab, Clavinet V, CMI V, DX7 V, Buchla Easel V, Synclavier V, B-3 V, Mini V, Piano V, Stage-73 V, Matrix-12 V, Farfisa V, Solina V, SEM V, Wurli V, Jup-8 V, ARP 2600 V, CS-80 V, Prophet V, VOX Continental V, Modular V
- Each virtual instrument in the V Collection can be used as a stand-alone application or as a NKS (except Analog Lab,Mellotron V, Synthi V, CZ V and B-3 V), VST, AU or AAX plug-in
- High resolution graphic interfaces, compatible with very large displays
- All instruments share a common interface for browsing, editing (save, import, export, ...)
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- In app tutorials allowing to quickly understand the instruments.
- Easy install and licence manager : Arturia Software Center.
- More than 8000 high-quality and innovative sound presets.
- Analog Lab - All presets of the V Collection 7 can be browsed and edited from a single interface
- Arturia’s proprietary technologies, TAE® and Phi, ensure that each instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
To The Top
To The Top
- WIN 7 or higher, MAC OS X 10.8 or higher (64 Bit only)
- min. 4 GB RAM, 2 GHz CPU and 8 GB of free disc space
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.