*VSL Upgrade policy – get your personal upgrade discount in our shop!
Based on available registrations in your VSL User Account VSL Software and Software-Bundles might qualify for an upgrade/complimentary discount. To check for any possible discount simply enter your VSL login email in our basket when requested. Any available discounted price will be calculated immediately. By upgrading from a software pack you can complete the respective Software Bundle discounted!
Please allow up to one work day for delivery of personal upgrades or discounted licenses.
MIRx is a convolution reverb extension for Vienna Instruments and Vienna Instruments PRO based on our revolutionary MIR (Multi Impulse Response) technology. It is a convenient and affordable way to integrate the stunning acoustics of renowned concert halls and sound stages directly into Vienna Instruments / Vienna Instruments PRO.
Using pre-configured Multi Impulse Responses from Vienna MIR PRO, each instrument or ensemble in your Vienna Instruments arsenal will find its perfect position on stage at the touch of a button. Simply turn on the MIRx option in your player’s reverb window, select one of the presets for your loaded instrument and it will be placed and aligned at the appropriate spot on the stage. Creating a perfectly balanced orchestral sound has never been easier.
The Vienna Konzerthaus is one of the world’s most acclaimed concert buildings, offering perfect venues for a wide variety of musical styles. The Great Hall (Grosser Saal) with its famous Rieger Organ covers a total area of 9,900 square feet (920 m²) and can accommodate an audience of 1,865 people. The Great Hall of the Vienna Konzerthaus provides a ravishing acoustic ambience, especially for large symphonic and choral works.
While all of your instruments are pre-positioned using MIRx, you may adjust the wet/dry ratio to fine-tune the mix. If you want more control over the position and other parameters only available in Vienna MIR PRO / MIR PRO 24, such as direction or microphone setup, you may upgrade to RoomPack 1 Vienna Konzerthaus*.
* Requires Vienna MIR PRO or Vienna MIR PRO 24.
- Vienna Instruments 5.3.13160 or higher, or
- Vienna Instruments PRO 2.4.12517 or higher
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM recommended)
- ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
- eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
Other configurations may work but are not actively supported.
- PC Windows 7/8/10 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
- Mac OS X 10.9 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
- Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or SSD drive)
- 12 GB RAM or more
- AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
- RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
- AAX version requires Pro Tools 10.3.5 or higher
- 88 key master keyboard
This Instrument requires an eLicenser compatible Key for activation of the software (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft)!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. Each eLicenser dongle can store many product licenses - so it has to be purchased only once.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize the product.