Recording the human voice as the oldest and most expressive musical instrument ever is a special challenge and to make it “playable” as an intuitive virtual instrument requires even higher demands. That’s why only the best singers with a special focus on a homogenous timbre over the full register have been selected, featuring four female voices (coloratura soprano, soprano, mezzo soprano, alto) and three male voices (tenor, baritone, bass). Countless hours were spent performing with utmost perfection regarding tone, intonation and consistency. Every recorded note is a testament to the professionalism of these outstanding artists. For the first time this collection allows for an accurate and authentic realization of polyphonic vocal repertoire – both as an a cappella performance or in various other instrumental combinations.
The recordings include staccatos, sustains and Legato Performances of the vowels “A” (aah) and “U” (ooh) in four dynamic levels as well as various staccato repetitions (of the syllables “ta”, “pa”, “ra”, “sa”, and “tu”, “pu”, “ru”, “su”), sforzatos, crescendos, diminuendos, trills and glissandos.
Includes 4 female and 3 male solo voices: Coloratura Soprano • Soprano • Mezzo Soprano • Alto • Tenor • Baritone • Bass
Standard Library: Samples 27,655 | Download Files Size 20,7 GB | Installed File Size 32,7 GB
Full Library: Samples 50,118 | Download Files Size 20,7 GB | Installed File Size 32,7 GB
The following reviews have been placed by customers who also bought this product from us. All reviews are provided through eKomi, Europe’s largest independent customer review company.
Great voices, expressive, realistic. Upgraded to the full library after trying the basic library.
The realism of the voices of VSL is excellent
Wunderbare Stimmen, besonders Soprano, Mezzosoprano und Alto im legato.
Your purchase of any VSL library entitles you to download the free Vienna Instruments Player software that includes the Vienna Ensemble mixing host.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64-bit), Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core 2 Duo
• 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
• ViennaKey (Vienna Symphonic Library USB protection device) or other USB eLicenser (e.g., from Steinberg or Arturia)
• eLicenser Control Center software (get the latest version from www.eLicenser.net)
• free hard drive space according to This Library Size Chart
Other configurations might work but are not actively supported.
• PC Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 64-bit), Intel i5/i7/Xeon
• Mac OS X 10.8 (latest update), i5/i7/Xeon
• Fast separate hard drive (7200 rpm or faster)
• AU/VST/AAX Native/RTAS compatible host (also works stand-alone)
• RTAS version requires Pro Tools 7.3 or higher
• 88 key master keyboard
This Instrument requires an eLicenser compatible Key for activation of the software (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft)!
This USB protection device is not included in the box of this collection, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally. Each eLicenser dongle can store many product licenses - so it has to be purchased only once.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize the product.