The very Essence of the Folklore & Rebetika Genre
Bouzouki is a Greek musical instrument which was brought to Greece in the 1900s by Greek immigrants from Asia Minor and was established quickly as the central instrument to the rebetika genre and its music branches. Apart from the four-courses bouzouki which is the main focus of this library, you will find as well a three-course bouzouki, a tzouras and a baglamas. These four musical instruments capture the very essence of the folklore & rebetika genre and it's time for you to explore them!
The Key Features:
- Virtual Bouzouki includes a 4 string Bouzouki
- Rebetiko Instruments includes: Baglama, Tzoura & a 3 String Bouzouki
The main features of this library (Virtual Bouzouki & Rebetiko Instruments) are:
- 9 NKI’s
- Advanced script programming
- Control which string is being used by using the modulation wheel
- Polyphonic or Monophonic with Hammer On and Pull Off
- Automatic plectrum up & down triggered by script in time
- Reverb, Delay, Compressor
- Interface showing what is triggered and played
- 10 velocity layers (5 plectrum down and 5 plectrum up) for Virtual Bouzouki
- 6 velocity layers (3 plectrum down and 3 plectrum up) for Rebetiko Instruments
Virtual Bouzouki also includes:
- Chords that activates when you play a minor or major triad
- Moderate notes
- Single tremolo that changes speed with the modulation wheel
- Third and sixth minor and major tremolo that changes speed with the modulation wheel
- Glissando from and to note upwards the fret
- Glissando from and to note downwards the fret
- Phrases played on the bouzouki
Virtual Bouzouki & Rebetiko Instruments was created and produced by Stavros Genaridis.
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
You want more?
This library qualifies for the reduced Crossgrade of full KONTAKT at Native Instruments.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12, 10.13 or 10.14 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.