The perfect Mastering Solution
Introducing the most comprehensive and intuitive feature set ever crafted, WaveLab Pro reinvents audio refinement once again. WaveLab 10 continues the evolution a remarkably flexible product, including features requested by audio professionals to make it more comprehensive than ever before. It now covers every task associated with the mastering process and adds even more innovative tools to maximize its flexibility and use for a wide range of other audio tasks.
- World-leading audio editing and mastering solution with up to 384 kHz sample rate support
- State-of-the-art spectrum editing including a state-of-the-art spectrogram with wavelet display, a professional spectrum editor, Steinberg's patent-pending audio painting technology, and a live spectrogram display
- Full M/S compatibility: Comprehensive M/S audio editing, processing and monitoring
- MasterRig: High-End Mastering PlugIn Suite with 6 modules, 8 instances and full M/S support
- RestoreRig plug-in suite for audio restoration with DeClicker, DeCrackler, DePopper, DeNoiser and DeBuzzer
WaveLab Pro Version 10:
- Reference Track - A/B Comparison
- Video playback support
- Extended external effects support
- External editor support
- Undo/Redo History for Audio Editor
- Montage Inspector
- Audio Montage track list overhaul
- Live input audio stream recording
- Audio Montage Inline Editing
- Enhanced Preview in File Browser
- Audio Connection Settings Dialog and Routing Options
- Performance Editor
- Additional Plug-ins
- Windows 10 (64-bit)Download size: 236 MB
- macOS High Sierra / macOS MojaveDownload size: 215 MB
- 4 GB minimum required memory
- 4 GB free storage space
- User interface languages: English, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese
- Documentation languages: English, French, German, Spanish, Japanese
Wavelab Pro boxed version does not include data DVDs any more, but a registration/download code and an USB eLicenser! With Steinberg products, you always receive the most current program version available at the time of registration!
The system requirements can be found in the product description or on the manufacturer's website.
This Instrument requires an eLicenser compatible Key for activation of the software (by Steinberg, formerly Syncrosoft)!
This USB protection device is included in the boxed/shipping version only, but not in the download version!
Each eLicenser dongle can store many product licenses - so it has to be purchased only once.
Additionally an internet connection on any computer is required to authorize the product.