'Loudness done right'
Some brands become synonymous with their fields. They so revolutionise and define their product or process that true experts can’t see beyond them. When it comes to audio mastering, the one-and-only name is Weiss. Based on the legendary Weiss DS1-MK3, the centerpiece of mastering studios the world over (and also now available as a Softube plug-in), we’re delighted to offer the future of fast and professional mix maximizing - the MM-1 Mastering Maximizer.
Featuring the very same algorithms as the original digital hardware unit, the MM-1 offers five flavours of limiting; Transparent, Loud, Punch, Wide, and De-ess; intelligently progressing as the ‘amount’ knob turns, and blendable with the mix control, to give you precisely the right amount of power over the feel of your masters.
It’s impossible to make it sound bad - the intelligent processes happening under the hood of this plug-in as you turn the amount knob; the filtering, compression, de-essing, and so on; have been carefully designed by highly experienced mastering engineers using the industry standard DS1-MK3 as a foundation.
Simple interface controlling detailed mastering
Five flavors of loudness available
Contains the very same technology as the legendary hardware mastering processor, the Weiss DS1-MK3
Fully licensed and endorsed by Daniel Weiss himself
Maximize your mix-bus quickly & effectively
Go as loud as you want without sacrificing desirable tone and dynamics
Impossible to get it wrong. Be the master of your own masters!
All native versions
- Mac OS X 10.12 or newer
- Windows 64-bit, versions 7, 8 or 10
- Please Note: Softube plug-ins support 64-bit hosts only, and a 64-bit OS is required.
- Intel Core 2 Duo, AMD Athlon 64 X2 or newer
- Screen resolution larger than 1280x800
- 8 GB RAM or more is recommended
- Softube account
- iLok account
- Internet access for downloading the plug-in (s) and managing the license(s)
- iLok generation 2 and up, if you intend to use an iLok dongle for authorizing your plug-ins
- Supported sample rates: 44.1, 48, 88.2, 96, 176.4 and 192 kHz, in both mono and stereo.
*Please Note: Pro Tools 10 is not officially qualified by Avid higher than OS X 10.8
AAX DSP version
- For AAX DSP you need to meet the above requirements for the Native versions. You also need to have an Avid HDX processing card. For plug-ins available for AAX DSP, see Which Softube plug-ins support AAX DSP?
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.