Acoustic Feedback Simulator Plug-in
AcouFiend simulates the acoustic feedback (a.k.a "Larsen effect") well known to guitarists playing loud and close to their speaker... Except that here, you have total control over the effect. You can choose when and how to trigger the feedback, on sustained notes or chords. The plug-in lets you select the main harmonic of the feedback, and you can even choose to transpose it for more creative effects.
Of course, it can be entirely automated or controlled via MIDI. And since it is a plug-in, it is not just for guitars: create screaming synths, sustained vocal harmonies and more...
Acoustic feedback simulator.
Total control over the feedback: adjust the rise and fall time, the sensitivity to pitch and amplitude changes, and the generated harmonic.
Limit the range of notes that can produce feedback.
Transpose the feedback signal to create harmonies.
Blue Cat Audio Standards:
Available in most plug-in formats for Mac and Windows.
Full MIDI control and automation support, MIDI Learn.
No CPU load on idle: processing shuts down when fed with silence (optimal the CPU usage).
Customizable user interface with transparency & zoom.
Smooth Bypass: noiseless plug-in activation / deactivation.
Full featured integrated presets manager.
Copy/paste the state of the plug-in between instances.
Any sample rate supported.
- An SSE2-enabled processor (Pentium 4 or newer).
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows 7, 8 or 10.
- For the plug-in, any VST / AAX compatible host software (32 or 64 bit).
- For the standalone application, an ASIO, MME or WASAPI compatible audio interface (ASIO recommended).
Mac OS X
- An Intel processor.
- Mac OS 10.7 or newer.
- For the plug-in, any VST / Audio Unit (32/64-bit) / AAX compatible application.
- For the standalone application, a Core Audio compatible audio interface.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.