Blur the line between cutting leads, pulsing grooves and organic textures
Ambius 2: Systematik is a multi-layered morphing atmospheric synth engine with advanced arpeggiation, groove driven filters and tons of adaptive features. It's built on over 4.5 GB of organic content from instrumental, vocal and environmental sound sources.
Ambius 2 provides a broad collection of richly nuanced flavors to freely layer, blend and reshape into an endless range of percussive, tonal and textural elements. The powerful user interface combines flexible performance shaping controls with a wide pallet of special effects. And the built-in tempo-locking step-sequencer lets you drive not only the integrated filters and LFOs - but nearly any parameter in the GUI, all on the fly without missing a beat.
The foundation of Ambius 2 is in the layer building concept, which allows you to combine a range of tuned percussive attack samples with a broad variety of richly detailed sustaining elements. Each layer is equipped with independent parameters and can be swapped out on the fly through the GUI or with CC/host automation. We then take it a step farther with the Instrument Designer presets, with up to 6 independently evolving and dynamically responsive layers.
You can also transform Ambius 2 into a groove-driven monster, with our proprietary tempo-locked filtering and LFO based parameter automation system. A pair of 32-beat step-sequencer graphs let you freely draw resonance and cutoff values from one step to the next, with time divisions from whole notes to 128ths. Lowpass, Highpass, Bandpass and Vowel filter types are included.
Parameter changes are smoothed to prevent ugly zippering, yet you can still dial in ultra-tiny time-signature divisions and extreme filter settings. Whether you want it gnarly and screeching or warm and mellow, Ambius 2 does as your heart desires. You can also assign just about any parameter to each step sequencer table with the simple right-click/cmd-click learn function whenever that table is running. Or even skip the filter stage and simply use it for tempo-synced CC parameter control by choosing the “Thru” filter type. Other features include free/syncable tremolo oscillator, full EQ shaping, dozens of our custom convolution reverb impulse and of course, our "Uberpeggiator" advanced arpeggiation system.
- All sounds designed and created from real, acoustic instruments
- 52 Custom-Designed Transients (impacts) with deep velocity layering and 8x round-robin.
- 116 Hand-Crafted atmospheric loops (both smooth and rhythmic).
- Instrument Designers allow users to mix-and-match any transient with any sustain.
- Layer Builders allow unparalleled creativity for complex acoustic-synthetic hybrids.
- Additional Kontakt 5 presets with tempo-synced rhythmic atmospheres and grooves
- Four selectable filter types with automatable cutoff and resonance
- Our new Kronostepper - sequence filter cutoff and/or resonance in configurable tempo-synced steps
- Kronostepper passthru mode can drive any automatable knob or slider in Kontakt.
- Tempo or Hertz-based Tremolo with automatable intensity
- Integrated Uberpeggiator system allows for adaptive step-sequenced arpeggiation.
- Kontakt 5 users can import and export their own Uberpeggiator and Kronostepper sequencer presets.
The Kontakt 5 presets in this library are designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 or later.
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.13-11 (newest update)
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7-10
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!