Signature Brian May gear collection for AmpliTube
A special guitar, one-of-a-kind gear, unmistakable sound. Brian May’s guitar tone has powered some of the biggest rock anthems the world has ever heard. His intricately-layered harmonized leads, muscular rhythm guitar, and sweet clean tones blazed a path for rock guitarists, proving that rock music can have both brains and brawn.
What’s included in AmpliTube Brian May
AmpliTube Brian May features 10 brand new models including 2 amps, 3 cabinets and 5 stomps created to recreate both the guitar and gear Brian used live and in the studio. A new pedal modeling his Red Special guitar, the unique home-built “Deacy” Amp (with adjustable battery power!), the famous triple-amp setup, his tone-shaping effects, and even a harmonizer so you can nail those Queen leads and go Headlong into the tone that sparked a rock revolution – they’re all here.
BM 30 - Based on the classic triple VOX® AC30™ setup, this model offers 3 amps with the effects chain in a Wet-Dry-Wet configuration to match Brian May’s iconic setup.
BM DK - Originally created by John Deacon, after modifying an old radio. This small amp soon became the trademark sound of many Queen songs.
2x12 BM 30 Blue - Triple cabinet based on the cab section of VOX® AC30™ equipped with with Celestion™ Alnico Blue speakers.
2x12 BM 30 H70 - Triple cabinet based on the cab section of VOX® AC30™ equipped with with Celestion™ G12H Anniversary speakers.
1x6 BM DK - Cabinet section of the BM DK amp, featuring a 6” speaker, modeled after the mysterious “Deacy” amp.
Red Special - Created by a detailed study of Brian May’s famous guitar, this helps add the unique tonality and controls of the Red Special itself.
Treble Booster - Based on the original KAT® Treble Booster, this stompbox effect will enrich your guitar tone similar to Brian May’s by boosting it before it reaches the amp.
May Wah - Based on a rackmount Dunlop® Cry Baby® wah, modeled in the exact configurations Brian uses to shape his tone.
FOX Phaser - Based on fOXX® Foot Phaser, a pedal-controlled phaser with a unique and distinctive sound.
Star Gate - This noise gate helps clean up the signal chain, minimizing the noise feeding Brian’s unique amp and pedal setup.
- Industry-standard sound with DSM™ (Dynamic Saturation Modeling) and VRM™ (Volumetric Response Modeling) technologies offer the most realistic emulation of real world gear and the best sounding models
- Perfect as a plug-in for studio recording and mixing in any Mac/Win DAW, native compatibility with 64-bit applications and operating systems
- Also perfect for live performance thanks to the standalone version with instant preset switching
- Highest supported Sampling Rate: 96 kHz
- DAW automation and BPM synchronization
- 5 separate modules
- Rig of up to 12 stomps, 2 Amp heads + 2 Cabs + 2 x double mics and 8 rack effects can be configured in up to 8 serial/parallel configurations
- Two movable microphones allow you to mic the cabinet exactly like in real world studio and live environment
- Stereo signal path makes it suitable for any type of instrument including drums, keyboards, vocals and more
- Perfect integration with IK’s range of audio interfaces and floor controllers allows for instant recording and performing in the studio or on stage with full programming at the software level
- 2-track built-in multitrack recorder with DAW-like features enables you to quickly capture ideas or even record a small band in the standalone application without the need to open a DAW and with the convenience of AmpliTube superior quality audio processing
- Imports any Wav, Aiff, sd2, Apple Caf, Flac, MP3 audio file (Standalone version)
- SpeedTrainer for speeding up/slowing down imported tracks without affecting the pitch – the perfect tool for practicing and improving your instrument skills or learning your favorite riffs and solos (standalone version)
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.