The World’s Most Influential Guitar and Bass Tones for your Computer
Fender® Collection is the first and only official guitar/bass Amp and FX collection for AmpliTube made by IK Multimedia and legendary music icon Fender® Musical Instruments Corporation. They worked "hand in hand" with the engineers, sound gurus and management at Fender to bring the sounds of Fender's dream tone machines to your desktop/DAW.
With a collection of 49 pieces of gear collected from the most sought after classic and modern Fender® amps (including the '65 Twin Reverb®, '57 Deluxe™, ’59 Bassman® LTD, '64 Vibroverb® Custom, Super-Sonic™, Metalhead™ and many more), cabinets, stomp boxes and rack effects, Fender® Collection sets a new standard for software amplifiers.
- The official Fender® guitar/bass Amp and FX collection for AmpliTube
- 12 of the most influential guitar amps of all time
- 12 original matching cabinets
- 9 microphones
- 9 signature classic stomp effects
- 7 rack effects
- Incredible tonal flexibility: mix and match amps, cabinets, mics and more
- Sound-certified and approved by the tone gurus at Fender®
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo, 2 GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Mac OS X 10.7 or later.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): Audio Units, VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
- Minimal: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2, 2GB of RAM (4 GB suggested), Windows® 7, Windows® 8 or Windows® 10. Requires an ASIO compatible sound card.
- Supported Plug-in formats (64-bit): VST 2, VST 3, AAX.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.