Analog Channel emulates the sounds of high-end analog tape machines, tape, and channel amplifiers.
Analog Channel is 2 plug-ins:
- AC101 – Emulates analog channel amplifier circuits
- AC202 – Emulates analog tape machines
The AC101 configuration acts as a digital pre-amp allowing even excessive amounts of gain without digital distortion. A drive control determines where the audio “sits” in the saturation/compression region, and even the attack and release times of the distortion character are adjustable.
The AC202 configuration emulates analog tape machines. In addtiion to standard tape machine parameters such as bias, playback speed, and IEC1/2 equalization, AC202 offers controls well beyond the limits of the reel-world devices including adjustable low frequency roll off and head bump – independent of playback speed. The user can select from several playback head types, tape formulations, and even control the tape saturation recovery time.
- Library of presets emulating analog mixing systems
- Real-time display of saturation curves and calibrations
- Analog Saturation modeling
- Double precision processing
- Ultra low latency
- Mono and stereo versions
Native version v6 or newer supports:
- AAX Native (32/64-bit) *
- Audio Unit (AU 64-bit) **
- VST (64-bit)
- Audio Suite
* AAX versions require Pro Tools 10.3.8 or higher, or Pro Tools 11.1.3 or higher.
** AU versions are recommended for Logic 9, X, or higher.
Operating Systems support:
- Mac OS 10.8.x (Mountain Lion), 10.9.x (Mavericks), 10.10.x (Yosemite), 10.11.x (El Capitan), 10.12.x (Sierra), 10.13.x (High Sierra) or higher
- Windows 7, 8, and 10
This product requires an activation, you can either choose between using an iLok dongle (iLok 2 or iLok 3) or the iLok Cloud authorization process.
The iLokDongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok License Manager. A internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com are required to authorize the product. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
*This USB protection device is not included with your order, it is a separate item you have to buy additionally.
iLok Cloud requires an iLok account, which can be setup for free at www.ilok.com. Please install the latest version of iLok License Manger so you can manage your authorizations and active an iLok Cloud session. An active internet connection is required for all iLok Cloud sessions.