Reproduction of an historic Alfred Arnold Bandoneon
Bandoneon consists of a Philological reproduction of an historic Alfred Arnold Bandoneon made in Germany in the 50s! His typical sound is based on 2 reeds (Zinc) for each note. PSound Bandoneon has been sampled in 4 layers with 2 round robin for a total of 440 samples.
- Recording - The Bandoneon was recorded with a Neumann TLM103 large diaphragm microphone thru an amazing Apogee Symphony I/O converter with its own Mic Preamp card for the best audio resolution and musical details. All the 440 samples are in 96kHz/24bit resolution!
- Analysis - By a careful analysis of the sound there is a great variation of the harmonic spectrum during the dynamic range of the reeds. This fact depends on the high quality of the hand made reeds of the instrument.
- Loops - All the samples of the Bandoneon are perfectly looped with "DSPQuattro" audio editing software. In this way, you can play very long notes from your instruments without interruptions.
- Preset 1 - The "Full Range" preset consists of both left and right hands notes mixed, it allows you to have a 56 notes (from F2 to C7).
- Preset 2 - The "Left Hand" preset implements the left hand keys of the Bandoneon, with 32 notes (from from F2 to C5).
- Preset 3 - The "Right Hand" preset implements the right hand keys, with 36 notes (G3 to C7).
- Layers & Filters - 4 dynamic layers and 2 round-robins were used for each note of the instrument.
- Alfred Arnold historic Instrument
- 440 Samples
- 1 GB Storage
- 96 kHz Sample rate
- 24 bit resolution
- All sample are perfectly looped
- 4 velocity layers
- 2 Round robin per layer
- Key-on and key-off noises
- Adjustable volume for reeds and noise
- Right hand and left hand presets
- Powered by UVI Engine XT™
- UVI Falcon full Compatibility!
- Playable by Motu Machfive too (requires v3.2.1)
The latest UVI Workstation 3 is included in this virtual instrument!
More information about UVI Workstation and the latest version (free download) is available HERE
- Stand Alone application for Mac and PC
- VST for Mac and PC (Cubase and other VST compatible sequencers)
- AAX native (Pro Tools) on Mac and PC
- Audio Units (Logic Pro and other AU compatible sequencers)
- "Falcon" compatible
UVI Workstation 3 system requirements:
57.8 MB of disk space (Mac Installer: 233 MB ; Windows64 Installer: 266 MB)
Supported Operating Systems:
- Mac OS X 10.8 to macOS 10.15 Catalina (64-bit)
- Windows 8 to Windows 10 (64-bit)
Hard Drive: 7,200 rpm recommended or Solid State Drive (SSD)
4GB RAM (8 GB+ highly recommended for large UVI Soundbanks)
This product requires an activation!
You can either "soft" activate on your computer without addditional hardware or transfer the license to an iLok USB dongle which has to be purchased separately. The iLok dongle can be used to run the protected software on different computers. Your licenses can be easily manged using the iLok Licence Manager. To protect your investment against theft or loss we recommend the iLok Zero Downtime protection with TLC.
An internet connection on any computer and a free user-accout at www.ilok.com is required to authorize the product.
Please check with the software manufacturer which iLok version is required at least if you want to use a hardware iLok!