Collection of Scoring Brass Instruments
Bravura Scoring Brass: a complete collection of orchestral brass ensembles, soloists, and aleatoric FX recorded with stunning depth in a large scoring studio. Featuring three mic positions, extensive articulations, and incredibly powerful scripting, BSB is an ideal tool for film, TV & game scoring.
- 55,000+ samples in 16 and 24-bit
- Horn, trombone, trumpet & low brass ensembles
- Solo trumpet, picc trumpet, trombone
- Solo french horn, tuba, flugelhorn
- True legato for all instruments
- Staccato, tenuto, marcato, rips, falls
- Trills, flutters, multi-tongues & vibrato
- Aleatoric FX, figures & phrases
- Recorded in a large scoring studio
- Powerful & beautiful interface
- Compatible with free KONTAKT PLAYER
With great care Impact Soundworks set out to record gorgeous, "human" performances and to craft instantly gratifying yet deeply customizable instruments. Not only is Bravura both agile and meticulously sampled, it also includes an extensive number of articulations and a versatile, scoring STUDIO sound. Bravura therefore provides the modern media/classical composer a complete suite of scoring brass instruments that can easily blend with other orchestral sample libraries.
In an effort to make Bravura Scoring Brass an easy-to-use and immediately inspirational instrument right out of the box, we designed the interface with all major controls visible at once.
Volume, pan/width, 3-band EQ and individual outputs for all 3 mic positions
Convolution reverb and 11 custom IR's with wet, tone, pre-delay and size controls
Ability to unload articulations to preserve RAM as well as adjust their volumes
Access deep articulation controls to add accents, tighten staccatos, adjust legato speed, etc.
MIDI CC assignable dynamics and vibrato sliders
Velocity curve, transpose and coarse/fine tuning controls
Apply simulated muting to all articulations
Ability to switch between 3 types of short notes via keyswitching or velocity
Control short note dynamics via velocity or modwheel
Round robin modes and release samples
Stack mode script doubles or triples ensemble size
The latest NI Kontakt Player is included in this product!
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
Download latest free Kontakt Player Windows (~ 450MB)
Download latest free Kontakt Player Mac INTEL (~ 600MB)
You want more?
This library qualifies for the reduced Crossgrade of full KONTAKT at Native Instruments.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.