Convert quickly and easily Mono Signals to Stereo
The bx_stereomaker is a frequency-optimized M/S upmixing plugin that quickly and easily converts mono signals to stereo.
bx_stereomaker creates a virtual S signal with analog style filters using Brainworx legendary M/S stereo algorithms. This friendly plugin will take any mono signal and make it stereo while allowing you to balance the center position. You can even focus the process on specific frequency ranges in your signal. And you can solo the virtual S signal!
- Hi-Damp knob allows you to create a warm sounding stereo expansion without sounding tinny
- Adjust the stereo-width added to the mono source signal from 0% to 300%
- All parameters except for Tone can be switched on/off by clicking on the panel above their respective knob
- Bypass, Undo / Redo, A/B/C/D Settings plus Copy / Paste
- 32 steps of Undo / Redo give you the freedom to experiment without losing your initial ideas
- 4 different settings per Preset (A/B/C/D) can be used to set and recall momentary snapshots that can be automated as well. Create a preset for your chorus, another one for the verses, and so on
To The Top
To The Top
Supported Operating Systems
- OS X 10.8 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher in 32- or 64 bit
Mac - Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
PC - Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)
- Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.