Classic Yellow Overdrive Tone in a Plugin
The bx_yellowdrive distortion pedal from Brainworx is an exacting plugin emulation of one of the most popular overdrive pedals ever made: The Boss SD-1®. Guitarists love the warm, smooth tube amplifier-like distortion and overdrive this pedal produces while responding authentically to picking technique. Unique, asymmetric overdrive circuitry delivers a genuine overdrive effect for a classic guitar sound. The tone control allows for different distortion flavors.
From subtle warming of clean tones to smooth overdrive effects, the bx_yellowdrive delivers classic sound to your DAW.
- Smooth overdriven sounds
- Natural tube amp-style growl
- Reacts to your playing like a real overdriven amp would
- Tone, Drive, and Level controls
- Faithful re-creation of a classic overdrive pedal
- Mono or Stereo operation
- Tones range from warmed up cleans to singing overdrive effects
- Plugin version has all the tone, but not all the noise, of the original
- Brings classic overdrive pedal tone into your DAW
- Plugin does things the pedal can’t, like automation and stereo buss processing
Supported Operating Systems
- OS X 10.8 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher in 32- or 64 bit
Mac - Intel CPU only (minimum 2 GHz recommended)
PC - Intel-compatible CPU with SSE2 instruction set (Pentium 4 compatible or higher; minimum 2 GHz recommended)
- Display resolution: 1440 × 900px or 1280 × 960px or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.