Celestia: Heavenly Sound Design
This instrument is a hybrid composer's dream: hundreds of synthetic and acoustic sound sources, rich editing, deep synthesis features, and endless ways to create unique variations. Rather than dark and gritty sounds, we instead focused the library and presets on the lighter end of the spectrum...
The library of Celestia contains atmospheric pads, ambient textures, heavenly bells, airy choirs, soft plucks, cosmic effects, and much more. In short, it's ideal for emotional scoring and ethereal soundscapes in most any genre. Of course, thanks to its extensive editing features, you are not limited to 'only' beautiful sounds! Use it for EDM, dramatic flair, orchestral layering, or anything else you imagine.
- 550 tailor-made NKI presets
- Acoustic, Hybrid, FX, Texture, Synth Poly patches
- Warm, Glassy, Airy & Grainy, Motion Pads
- Gated, Arp & Seq, Leads & Basses
- Powerful synthesis engine with modern UI
- 200+ sound sources in 10 categories
- Acoustic, vocal, hybrid, and synthetic sources
- Dozens of internal arp, FX, layer + perform presets
- Dual-layer sound + modulation engine
- Full FX rack with custom impulse responses
- Preset randomizer for controlled chaos
Within the library, you'll find a rich selection of 550+ highly-polished presets to inspire your music. Beyond that, the engine of Celestia was tailor-made for editing and customization. Delve into the dual layers to change filters, envelopes, pitch, pan, and modulation, add effects, enable arps, gating, crossfading, and legato. You can even roll the dice and randomize some (or all!) of any patch.
If you don't know much about synthesis, you can have endless variations using the sub-preset system. Each layer of the instrument, the FX, rhythm, and performance sections all have their own set of hand-made presets. By mixing and matching between them, you can create a huge amount of variation from a single sound.
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14 or 10.15 (latest update), i5, 4 GB RAM
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack), Intel Core i5 or equivalent CPU, 2 GB RAM
4 GB RAM (6 GB recommended for large KONTAKT Instruments)
- Mac OS X (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!