Celestia: Heavenly Sound Design
This instrument is a hybrid composer's dream: hundreds of synthetic and acoustic sound sources, rich editing, deep synthesis features, and endless ways to create unique variations. Rather than dark and gritty sounds, we instead focused the library and presets on the lighter end of the spectrum...
The library of Celestia contains atmospheric pads, ambient textures, heavenly bells, airy choirs, soft plucks, cosmic effects, and much more. In short, it's ideal for emotional scoring and ethereal soundscapes in most any genre. Of course, thanks to its extensive editing features, you are not limited to 'only' beautiful sounds! Use it for EDM, dramatic flair, orchestral layering, or anything else you imagine.
- 550 tailor-made NKI presets
- Acoustic, Hybrid, FX, Texture, Synth Poly patches
- Warm, Glassy, Airy & Grainy, Motion Pads
- Gated, Arp & Seq, Leads & Basses
- Powerful synthesis engine with modern UI
- 200+ sound sources in 10 categories
- Acoustic, vocal, hybrid, and synthetic sources
- Dozens of internal arp, FX, layer + perform presets
- Dual-layer sound + modulation engine
- Full FX rack with custom impulse responses
- Preset randomizer for controlled chaos
Within the library, you'll find a rich selection of 550+ highly-polished presets to inspire your music. Beyond that, the engine of Celestia was tailor-made for editing and customization. Delve into the dual layers to change filters, envelopes, pitch, pan, and modulation, add effects, enable arps, gating, crossfading, and legato. You can even roll the dice and randomize some (or all!) of any patch.
If you don't know much about synthesis, you can have endless variations using the sub-preset system. Each layer of the instrument, the FX, rhythm, and performance sections all have their own set of hand-made presets. By mixing and matching between them, you can create a huge amount of variation from a single sound.
Using this library requires a full version of Native Instruments' "Kontakt"!
Please notice: This library can not be played with the free "Kontakt Player"! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of "Kontakt", which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
Please check the product description for the required Kontakt version.
The following list shows, whether the respective Kontakt version is compatible with your operating system:
- OS X 10.6 & 10.7 = until 4.2.4
- OS X 10.8 and higher = no longer supported
- OS X 10.6 = until 5.0.3
- OS X 10.7 = until 5.3.1
- OS X 10.8 = 5.0.3 - 5.5.1
- OS X 10.9 = 5.3.0 - 5.6.6
- OS X 10.10 = 5.3.0 - 5.7.3
- OS X 10.11 = 5.5.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.12 = 5.6.1 - latest
- Mac OS 10.13 = latest
- Mac OS 10.14 = latest
- Mac OS 10.15 = latest
- Mac OS 10.12 - 10.15 (latest update)
- XP = until 4.2.4
- Vista = until 4.2.4
- Windows 7 = until 4.2.4
- Windows 8 & 10 = no longer supported
- XP = until 5.2.0
- Vista = until 5.2.0
- Windows 7 = latest
- Windows 8 & 10 = latest
- Windows 7, Windows 8, or Windows 10 (latest Service Pack)
FOR ALL SYSTEMS:
1GB free disk space
Additional hard drive space according to the library’s size
Stand-Alone | VST | Audio Units | ASIO | CoreAudio | WASAPI | AAX Native (Pro Tools 10 or higher)
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!