DRIP is a collection of over 600 glitchy, organic, cutting, hollow, and razor-sharp percussive samples, along with FX, stingers, synth pads and leads. Painstakingly sound-designed by Spencer Nunamaker (JunoVHS), each sound comes from anachronistic signal sources like antique radios and turntables, then chopped, spliced and treated with modern analog effects. Drip is perfect for minimalist, EDM, IDM, dubstep, chillwave, glitch, post rock, soundtrack, downtempo, dub and ambient music. It's also fantastic for sci-fi sound design and creating user interface SFX for games and apps.
The library is programmed for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 and later. It comes equipped with a custom user interface dynamic sound shaping and mixing controls: attack, edge, release, filter resonance and cut, bank preset loading (with optional key-switching), adaptive arpeggiation and built-in convolution reverb with your choice of 30 different rooms, halls, spaces and special FX impulses. All of the samples are also included as categorized and clearly named stereo wave files that can be imported and used in any wav-format compatible audio environment, sampler, editor, sequencer or other audio software
- 10 Instrument Presets with dozens of selectable articulations, performance controls, Arp sequencing and full FX rack.
- 19 pre-built percussion kits.
- 21 unconventional kicks in 2 style categories.
- 61 unique snares in 2 style categories.
- 54 strange toms in 2 style categories.
- 20 cymbal-like splashes, crashes, clicks, blips and snaps in 2 style categories.
- 309 long and short special effect strikes, stingers and stabs in 4 style categories.
- Time stretching and harmonizer presets for even more extreme sound design possibilities.
- 15 ambient, atmospheric, tonal pad and environmental sustains
- Custom key-mapping control panel pop-up window
- Arpeggiation step-sequencer and roll-simulator control panel pop-up window
- 30 hand-picked convolution impulses built into the GUI for instant effects, spatialization and ambience, from organic to bizarre.you like.
This library is designed for the full retail version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5.1 or later. Kontakt is an industry-standard advanced virtual instrument / software sampler platform. Learn more about Kontakt by Clicking Here
Check out screenshots of our custom graphical user interface for Kontakt in the image gallery above. They provide a wide range of sound shaping parameter controls, each one totally automation-ready in your host environment or Kontakt's stand-alone mode.
This is a standard Kontakt open-format library, so the free Kontakt Player doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library. However, the sample directories are fully accessible to allow user customization, import and mapping into other wav-compatible software, sampler and synth formats.
The special Libraries tab doesn't support this open-format Kontakt library, but you can use the standard File browser tab, or import this library into the Kontakt database and Quickload tools for easy navigation, loading and organization.
- 290 MB Installed
- 620 Samples
- 10 Kontakt 5.1 .nki instrument presets
- 24 bit / 48kHz uncompressed stereo PCM wav audio
- Unlocked Kontakt presets and wav samples to allow user customization
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.13-11 (newest update)
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 7-10
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, AU, AAX
- Windows (32/64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.