Slash Signature Gear Models
Want to rock Slash’s Rig? Now you can with AmpliTube Slash, just one of the signature collections inside AmpliTube Custom Shop. Play through a rock icon’s pedals and amplifiers, all from the convenience of your personal playing space - your studio.
AmpliTube Slash is a suite of Slash's signature guitar effects, amplifiers and speaker cabinets that Slash uses on tour and in the studio, available in a convenient desktop app and plugin for your DAW. Now you can play and record with the sounds that make the legend.
AmpliTube Custom Shop Slash Models
- /Delay – Slash's Delay Pedal, this model is based on the Boss® DD3™ digital delay
- Slash Gate – a handy little noise eliminator based on the MXR® Smart Gate®
- Slash “Octo Blue” – an octave & distortion pedal all in one! Based on the MXR® Blue Box™
- Slash X-Chorus – extreme control over chorus rate and eq, based on the MXR® Stereo Chorus
- Slash’s Secret Booster – kicks in the gain for solos, this little gem is based on a double secret Custom Audio Distortion/Boost pedal
- Slash Wah Dist – why wouldn’t you add a little more distortion with your wah? This über cool pedal is based on the Dunlop® SW95™ (Slash Wah). Get your “dirty wah” on.
- Marshall® JCM Slash Edition Silver Jubilee Head – Officially licensed Marshall® JCM Slash unit. What more do you need? It’s a Marshall!
- Marshall® AFD100 – Again, an official version of this unbelievable Marshall® high-gain head. Rock on.
- Officially certified Marshall® 1960ASL speaker cabinet
- Officially certified Marshall® 1960BSL speaker cabinet
- macOS 10.10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- RAM: 4GB (8 GB recommended)
- Windows 8 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
IK-Multimedia products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.ikmultimedia.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.