Create unique and complex chord structures
Chordjam is an innovative plugin that builds chords and progression patterns through intuitive user-guided randomization. It automatically randomizes a unique combination of parameters, serving up unpredictable but always-musical variations.
Choose from a variety of scale types, Chord types, voicing parameters, rhythms and progressions or have its powerful sequencer conjure up unlimited progression patterns for you, based on any combination of settings, serving up unpredictable but always-musical variations.
- Generate Random Chords
- Trigger New Chords with Every Note Played
- Unique Voicing Parameters
- Intelligent Sequencer Engine
- Arp Mode
- Chord Progression & Pattern Presets
- Generate Infinite Chord Patterns & Progressions
- Everything is Synced to your Host tempo
- Drag MIDI Chord and Pattern
- Pads Section for Musical Performance
- Quick Load preset Section
- Choose Quantization settings
- Shuffle & Shift Mode
- Advanced Infinity Mode
- Set Sequence range & Motion Settings
- Set Range for Transposition, Time-Delay and Velocity
- Save & Load your own patterns
- Send MIDI to any Device, Software & Hardware
- Advanced MIDI CC/Mapping editor
- No Two Chords will Ever be the Same
- Delivering limitless inspiration and musical variety
Built to Deliver Limitless Inspiration and Compositional Variety
- macOS 10.12 or higher
- Windows 7 or higher
Allows for activation on three (3) computers per serial code.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.