Advanced Real-Time Noise Reduction for Voice
Clarity Vx Pro is a revolutionary real-time noise reduction plugin that isolates dialogue from ambience and cleans it at the highest quality, without artifacts – using a groundbreaking and time-saving real-time workflow.
A New Standard in Post-Production - Addressing today’s post-production needs, Clarity Vx Pro works in real-time and in an automatable way, speeding up and enhancing your editing and mixing workflow. You can mix with Clarity in your DAW and immediately hear the clean results, non-destructively, in the context of your full video or audio session – without having to render, bounce, duplicate or consolidate tracks.
Keep the Original Performance. Forget ADR - Many plugins remove noise; but none without affecting the voice. Thanks to the diligently trained Neural Networks, Clarity Vx Pro doesn’t touch the voice, and there’s no compromise to its integrity: spoken and sung performances remain natural and consistent. ADR may finally become a thing of the past – good news for actors and directors, as well as editors, mixers and studios.
A Fraction of the Time - With Clarity Vx Pro, you no longer need to go through a dozen-plus modules in order to clean dialogue at the highest quality. The Neural Networks do the heavy lifting – and you can easily take care of the finer details via the powerful advanced features with an intuitive GUI.
With this superior workflow, you can now deliver class-leading results in post-production – faster than ever.
An Intelligent Approach to Noise Reduction
Waves Neural Networks® technology is a pioneering AI approach to noise reduction and voice enhancement. In the past, plugins that deliver noise reduction at a comparable quality needed to ‘learn’ the profile of every noise segment, making the process long and cumbersome. The results would be sample-specific, too: You would need to go through the same lengthy process every time.
Thanks to Waves Neural Networks, Clarity Vx Pro already understands what’s voice and what’s noise, and doesn’t require any learning time. Its engine is a universe fed with hundreds of thousands of audio files of vocal recordings, and trained – through the combination of machine learning and meticulous human evaluation – to recognize the difference between voice and ambience.
Clarity Vx Pro includes three “catch-all” Neural Networks that address any problematic scenario. Each performs differently based on the input material – we recommend toggling to see which is more suitable for your source:
Broad 1 is better at preserving both the main and secondary voices, when more than one voice is present in the recording.
Broad 1 HF is a modification of Broad 1 which is trained to better preserve high frequencies.
Broad 2 is recommended for severe noises. It is also better at separating the main voice from secondary background voices, when more than one voice is present in the recording.
Keep Ambience and Remove Voice - In cases where you want to keep production sound but remove the dialogue, the Ambience Keeping feature in Clarity Vx Pro gives you the best of both worlds. Simply turn the main control to the left to cleanly remove the voice from the ambience. This will leave you with real production sound to use as ‘fill’ underneath your studio ADR (Automated Dialogue Replacement) for more realistic dialogue. This feature has endless uses for foley, sound design, broadcasting, dubbing, and more.
Advanced Features for Restoration & Enhancement - Many noise reduction tasks can be achieved quickly and easily with the plugin’s main control. The advanced controls for voice restoration & enhancement – all fully automatable – allow you to further finesse your results. These include:
- 4 separate bands to achieve more refined results.
- Each band has 5 controls: noise reduction processing amount, solo, bypass, delta and pure gain, for surgical noise reduction and voice enhancement.
- VCA control over all 4 bands that can adjust global noise reduction processing amounts, maintaining the ratio of the multiband settings.
- Reflections control to restore the natural reflections of the voice after noise reduction.
- Voice-sensitive (rather than volume-sensitive) Neural Network ambience gate, which can lower the residual ambience in between dialogue replicas (during unvoiced parts).
- Width control to sum the L/R output signal from stereo to mono.
- Industry-leading noise reduction for voice at exceptional quality
- Real-time with full automation – game changer for post-production
- Fast results – performs all noise reduction tasks in a single pass
- Powered by groundbreaking Waves Neural Networks® technology
- Saves hours of time and tedious work
- Edit & mix dialogue in context, inside the DAW with other video & audio tracks playing
- Ambience Keeping – can remove the voice from background noise
- Advanced controls including 4 separate bands with process amount, solo, delta, bypass, pure gain adjustment and VCA control
- Reflections control that smoothly brings back the natural reflections
- Neural Network ambience gate to lower the level of the voice in between replicas
- Mono/Stereo width control
- Includes the smaller plugin Clarity Vx
- macOS 10.15.7, 11.6.5, 12.3.1
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i7 / i9 / Xeon-W / Apple M1
- RAM: 8GB
- 1024x768 or higher display resolution
- Windows 10 / 11
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 / i7 / i9 / Xeon or AMD Quad Core
- RAM: 8GB
- 1024x768 or higher display resolution
Please check for details and latest information HERE!
7 days demo licenses are available HERE (registration and activation required!)
Bundle- / Product-Content
All Plug-Ins, Collections and Bundles include the identical content/version as described on www.waves.com. As the content/version might be extended by the supplier from time to time, our descriptions might not be up to date in rare cases.
To always get the latest WAVES version, you need a valid WavesUpdatePlan "WUP". With a new purchase of PlugIns and Bundles 12 month of Free Update Plan are included!
Waves products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.waves.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.