Import DDP 2.0 Files and Cue Sheets
The Sonoris DDP Player is a standalone cross-platform application that imports DDP 2.00 images and Cue Sheet (cue) files for playback or creating RedBook compatible audio CD's.
The DDP Player can import (loadback) a DDP 2.00 fileset made by any software, like Bias Peak Studio (XT), Sonic Studio HD, SADiE, Sequoia or Pyramix. You can playback tracks, audition gaps, see all PQ codes, ISRC, MCN and CD-Text data. Another feature is the Check Project function that tests the imported project against a set of RedBook specification rules.
Enhanced CD: Besides audio data a CD can also hold computer data like images, videos, songtexts or even program files. A CD with additional data is called an Enhanced CD. It is possible to add data in the space before the first track or as a separate data session on the CD. The DDP Player supports the extra session as this is the most common and compatible format. When an Enhanced CD is played back in a normal CD player it will play just like any other audio CD. But when this CD is opened on a Windows PC or Mac it will show the data session as an extra drive.
- Import DDP 1.0x and 2.00 image files (loadback)
- Cue Sheet (cue) support
- Pyramix .pmi CD image support
- CD Architect & CD image support
- MD5 checking
- Enhanced CD support
- MP3 and AAC encoding, up to 320 kbps
- Automatic file tagging for .flac, .mp3 and .m4a files using CD text data
- Export files with variable naming (%track name%)
- ISRC codes embedded in .wav file following the MPG / EBU standard
- Drag and drop of zip files with DDP image
- Continuous playback of tracks
- Audio CD burning
- RedBook compliance checking
- PQ Sheet pdf export
- Time display selectable between disc time or track time
- Automatic Updates
- macOS 10.7 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel processor
- Windows 7 or higher
- 32 & 64 bit
- Intel processor
Sonoris products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.sonorissoftware.com and with my.plugivery.com/redeem to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.