The best Orchestral Instrument for Musicians on a Budget
Get ready, it's your turn to step up to the conductor's podium to experience the most emotional orchestral collection ever released with Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE. When it comes to new sounds, variety, character and content size, Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE beats every competitor.
Now you can command strings that soar, woodwinds that dance, brass that commands and a symphony's worth of sounds for a fraction of the cost of the full version. Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE is an affordable entry into legendary jazz bassist and sampling visionary Miroslav Vitous' lush new world of near-cinematic orchestral musical realism. It includes a 10GB library with 733 instruments spread out across all the instrument categories provided in the full version of Miroslav Philharmonik 2.
And just like in the full version, each of its instruments captures the uniquely human element that has made Miroslav Philharmonik 2 such a go-to tool for composers, soundtrack scorers, producers and more. It gives you all of Miroslav Philharmonik 2's multi-articulation switching instruments.
These instruments let you easily access the most used articulations for your chosen instrument type on the fly. You can go from sustained to detache, staccato, legato, pizzicato or any number of other musical articulations without leaving the main instrument.
This means that when you select an instrument to play, you won't just hear a note — you'll hear all the passion, pain, joy, suffering and excitement of the musician playing that note.
Miroslav Philharmonik 2 CE lets you enter a nearly infinite world of emotional symphonic sound. It comes with 34 of the best studio plug-in effects from IK Multimedia's acclaimed SampleTank 3 sound and groove workstation. You can control these on their own, or you can take advantage of each instrument's 8 macros that give you quick access to the most commonly used parameters for effortlessly simple sonic sculpting on the fly. It also comes with the ConvoRoom convolution reverb plus 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS.
- Over 10GB of 16-bit / 44.1kHz samples
- Recorded and produced by jazz legend Miroslav Vitous
- Over 700 instruments that represent the full spectrum of Miroslav Philharmonik 2's emotionally expressive orchestral library
- Multiple articulations per instrument with articulation switching
- Comes with ConvoRoom convolution reverb with 3D GUI
- 34 high-quality studio effects from SampleTank 3
- 4 professional-grade mastering processors from T-RackS
- Multi-channel mixer-like Mix interface with 16 channels and 4 insert effects per channel, 4 stereo effect returns (with 5 insert effects each) and a master channel with 5 insert effects
- Access to the powerful instrument Edit page with 3 sample engines (including formant preserving pitch-shifting and time-stretching engines), 10 filter types and 8 macro controls per instrument for quick multi-parameter editing
- Based on SampleTank 3’s powerful 64-bit engine
- Recorded at CNSO Studios in Prague
- Standalone workstation, DAW plug-in or add-on Instrument collection for SampleTank 3
- macOS 10.10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core 2 Duo (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- RAM: 4GB (8 GB recommended)
- Windows 8 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core 2 Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2 (Intel Core i5 recommended)
- RAM: 4 GB (8 GB recommended)
IK-Multimedia products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.ikmultimedia.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.