When your drums sound boring and sterile, there's now a cure. Bring some attack to any rhythmic track with MMultiBandTransient!
Turn the attack up, that's all! The plugin will detect transients in your audio and bring them up, or down if you want. Want to process the bass drum differently than the snare drum? Welcome to the world of multiband sound processing. The plugin can not only bring the transients up, it can make them more textural using Melda's magnificent saturation system, which can add a pleasant analog character.
Like always you'll find the standard MeldaProduction features: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and their easy to use integrated help system.
- The most advanced user interface on the market - stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Dual user interface, easy screen for beginners, edit screen for professionals
- Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- 1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Tube saturation
- M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing...
- Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Safety limiter
- Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Synchronization to host tempo
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Free-for-life updates
- macOS 10.14 - macOS 12 Monterey
- 64 bit
- Intel-processor with SSE 2 support or Apple Silicon
- Windows Windows 8 / 10 / 11
- 64 bit
- Intel- oder AMD-processor with SSE 2 support
MeldaProduction products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.meldaproduction.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.