Studio Box SFX - Weather, rain, thunder, wind, leaves, thunderstorm & raindrops
State-of-the-art sound effects surroundings and ambiences created by leading foley artists and sound designers.
Studio Box, now available in version Mark III, is one of the most complete soundeffect collections, a comprehensive foley library for your film,- advertising-, games- and music-productions.
For a detailled listing of the content, please click "more infos"
Sound & Recordings:
- Terry Drivas,Washington, USA
- Ingrid & Martin Garfoot, London, GB
- Dieter Kandler, St Augustin, Canada
- Horst Bösing, Bad Zwischenahn, Germany
- Gerhard Kornhube,r Vienna, Austria
- Markus Krause, Hamburg, Germany
- Holger Leonhard, Munich, Germany
- Freddy Rettberg, Hamburg, Germany
Concept & additional recordings:
- Klaus Kandler, Munich, Germany
Basically all the sounds of Studio Box MK III may be used royalty-free.
Purchasing this content entitles you to use the sounds in music-, multimedia-, film-, TV-, radio-, game-, webcast-, or similar productions, as long as no isolated samples, loops or phrases become available. You may not use the content in a network environment, where others have access as well.
This Multi Format Library (included formats listed in product description) does not include any playback software. A suitable software is required to load and play the sounds included with this product.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!