Versatile, vintage-sounding tape delay
FabFilter Timeless 3 is an advanced, powerful, and modern delay plugin. Timeless 3 has 2 independent, programmable delay lines, together with high-quality effects and filters, and a super-flexible modulation system. With Timeless 3, you can create any type of delay in no time. A lot of effort went into designing the interface, making it pleasant and efficient to work with.
Vintage filters and creative effects - The stereo delay signal is routed through five unique effects and up to six analog-sounding filters, and then routed back to the input with adjustable feedback. Easily program your own delays using the well laid-out controls and interactive delay and filter displays.
Easy drag-and-drop modulation - Easily setup ducking, wow and flutter, dynamic diffusion or more creative effects, using Timeless's unique and versatile modulation system. Creating new modulation connections could not be easier: just drag and drop.
FabFilter goodies - Finally, you get all the usual FabFilter goodies: perfectly tuned knobs, MIDI Learn, Smart Parameter Interpolation for smooth parameter transitions, extensive help with interactive help hints, CPU optimization, and much more.
- Redesigned, highly simplified interface, with an easy workflow and modulation engine
- Optional Drive, Lo-Fi, Diffuse, Dynamics and Pitch effects to creatively color the feedbacked delay sound
- Analog tape delay or smooth time-stretching behavior when changing the delay time
- Up to 6 filters, which can be either the original, vintage LP/HP/BP filters or Bell/Shelving/Notch EQ filters
- Create rhythmic patterns using up to 16 delay taps, which can be controlled and modulated individually
- Mid/side processing
- Ping-pong modes
- Live modulation visualization for targets and sources
- Carefully designed and curated factory presets, plus support for earlier Timeless presets
- Interactive delay and filter displays
- GPU-powered graphics acceleration
- Various interface sizes and Full Screen mode
- Curve control in EGs and transient detection in EFs
- Easy drag-and-drop modulation with 50-slot modulation matrix
- Supports common Pro Tools hardware control surfaces
- Interactive MIDI Learn
- Extensive help file with interactive help hints
- Unique per-component presets for modulation sources and tap patterns
- Endless modulation options, with all the 16-step XLFOs, XY controllers, envelope generators, envelope followers and MIDI sources you will ever need
- Smart Parameter Interpolation
- Undo, redo and A/B switch features
- Available in VST, VST3, Audio Units, AAX Native and AudioSuite formats
- macOS 10.10 or higher
- 64 bit
- intel or Apple Silicon processor
- Windows 7-10
- 32 bit or 64 bit
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.