Edgy and Unique Drums
Uncharted 88 is an innovative breed of deeply sampled and mysteriously edgy organic percussion that will get inside your head. This installment of the DAMAGE journey serves as a helpful reminder of the piano's true percussive nature. Uncharted 88 offers a heady mix of terrifying percussive impacts and loops unlike anything else thanks to its more than 500 sources housed in the renowned Damage 2 engine.
Similar to Damage 2, Uncharted 88's content is organized into three different tools (Ensemble Designer, Loop Designer, and Kit Designer), each of which offers a distinctively creative and adaptable workflow.
The 11 GB of incredibly deep and evocative percussion samples in UNCHARTED 88's over 18,600 sample count will take your musical palette beyond uncharted regions. The Heavyocity team disassembled the original DAMAGE piano and extracted its most intimate, unprocessed sources. The team recorded prepared performances using hammers, rocket rods, coins, and picks by using the instrument's inner components (the strings, the iron, and the wood), and they combined it with their distinctive DAMAGE sound design. This resulted in a significantly different approach from what you might anticipate from a percussion library while still being fully capable of laying the foundation for today's cinematic hybrid scores.
“Uncharted 88 fills a pocket in the Damage 2 palette,” said Neil Goldberg, Co-Founder and Partner, Heavyocity. “By continuing the story and bringing forth a new percussive flavor that will wreak havoc in any score. Make no mistake, Uncharted 88 unlocks a new realm of expressive percussion for modern composers.”
As a "powered-by-Kontakt" instrument Uncharted 88 offers all playback and sound-shaping functionality through the full version of Kontakt 6 or the free Kontakt 6 Player.
- 18,645 Samples
- 238 different Percussion Sources
- 36 Unique Damage Piano Hits
- 288 Creative Loops
- 91 Custom-Designed Presets
3 Unique Engines:
- Intuitive Browser to load in 235+ sources in octave banks and individual sounds
- Instant 3D positioning with updated Stage
- Five discrete mic positions (Close, OverHead, Room, Hall, and LFE)
- Create realistic patterns, rolls, crescendos, and more with custom MIDI Performance Tool
- Redesigned Punish Knob with three unique flavors (Gently Now, Hurt Me Plenty, Nightmare)
- Customizable Master FX chain
- 16-voice Drum Kit layout for quick and easy groove creation
- Intuitive browser to load in sound sources to each key
- Independent FX chains for every voice - add compression, reverb, saturation, and more to each of the 16 voices
- 288 Loops (72 loops with 4 stems each)
- 144 Straight (36 with 4 stems)
- 144 Triplet (36 with 4 stems)
- Add modulation and effects to individual loops via Unique Send FX layer
This product requires the free Native Instruments Kontakt Player, the latest version can be downloaded through Native Access, Native Instrument’s download manager!
The minimum required Kontakt version for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the manufacturers website.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
Heavyocity products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.heavyocity.com to activate your license. To use Kontakt Player Libraries you also need to register with www.native-instruments.com.
This product requires an activation!
This product requires Native Access for installation, registration and activation. Start the Native Access-Software and log in using your Native Instruments credetials to start the setup.
To sucesfully activate your product Native Access requires a working internet connection.
An Offline Activation on a different computer is Not Available with this product.