Voice of Rapture: The Alto is a solo operatic alto vocal library that captures the brilliant, exquisite voice of Kindra Scharich, with a wide variety of playable chromatic articulations and melodic elements. From a bombastic fortissimo to a gentle pianissimo, The Alto offers you creative freedom and flexibility. Recorded dry in studio with 2 microphone types, this virtual solo voice for Kontakt delivers superior programming, brilliant performances and unrivaled sonic quality. This 6.3 GB library has 38 instrument presets and over 8,300 samples.
There are 4 True Legato types, with 'Ah', 'Mm', 'Oh' and 'Oo' sounds, each painstakingly captured using our long-form method for realism and fluidity. We also give you classic sustains and staccatos in piano and forte dynamics for Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh and Oo vowels. You’ll also find 29 Latin and vowel staccato words, with precision attack shaping and polyphonic legato. There are 12 sustaining chromatic Latin chants, each with polyphonic legato, tempo-synching and instant word selection. All chromatic articulations feature a playable range of over 2 octaves.
The live performance Phrase collection includes 1262 fast and slow melodic elements, in 4 main categories: Pure vowel, Latin, French, and Whistling. Each Phrase bank includes automatic tempo-synching, time stretching root key selection, easy transposition, step sequencing, breath fx and more. We’ve also included a deep selection of vocal ambiences, drones, atmospheres and pad instruments, creatively sound designed from Kindra’s own voice. You’ll also find our signature DSP Rack panel, with built-in multi-effects, compression, EQ, amp/speaker simulation and reverb, featuring dozens of rooms, chambers, halls and special FX impulses.
- 2 mic positions (cardioid & condenser) w/independent loading, volume and panning controls
- Ah, Oh, Mm and Oo natural true legato vowels
- 29 different Staccato words and syllables
- Forte Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh and Oo sustains
- Piano Ah, Ee, Eh, Oh, Oo and Hum sustains
- 12 sustaining Latin Polysustain Chants w/releases, legato & tempo-synching
- Latin, French, Vowel, and Whistling melodic phrase categories, each with a complete range of keys, with pitch transposition, pattern sequencing, legato blending, tempo-synching/time-stretching, phrase shaping, offset/release editing and more.
- Whispers, Breaths, and other vocal effects.
- 48 bonus vocal Ambiences, Atmospheres, Tuned Pads and other custom melodic instruments crafted directly from Kindra's voice.
- Full Multi-FX rack panel with Chorus, Compression, Distortion, Amp and Cab simulation, EQ, Delay and Reverb
- Our Reverb rack unit includes 25 unique creative FX convolutions and 45 excellent live rooms, studios, chambers, cathedrals, halls and other real-world environments, with flexible tone, size and mix controls.
- Fully automatable, with customizable key switch and GUI controls.
- Convenient real-time visual wave-form displays.
Kindra Scharich studied voice and piano at Eastman School of Music and earned bachelor's and master's degrees in vocal performance at the University of Michigan. She also completed her post-graduate education at San Francisco Conservatory of Music. Kindra has pre-sented recitals for the American Composer's Forum in Los Angeles, Lieder Alive, the Wagner Society Northern California Chapter, and the Yehudi Menuhin Seminar in San Francisco.
Please notice: This library can not be used with the free Kontakt Player! To use this "Open Kontakt" format, you need a full version of Kontakt, which is included in products such as Komplete or Komplete Ultimate.
The minimum required Kontakt version number for this product is stated in the product description or can be found on the developer's website.
- macOS 10.14 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or Apple M1 (native)
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Windows 10 or higher
- 64 bit
- Intel Core i5 or similar CPU
- RAM: 4GB (6GB recommended)
- Mac (64-bit only): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AU, AAX
- Windows (64-bit): Stand-alone, VST, VST3, AAX
If you require legacy installers of Kontakt Player please refer to this Knowledge Base Article.
For your own protection this library is provided as individual personalized files including a
Digital Water Mark - DWM!