WaterStream is a procedural audio simulation of the fluid dynamics underlying the water stream action.
Naturally born for music, live events, film, tv and entertainment productions, WaterStream is based on a complex and powerful physically accurate particles collision engine - it does not use samples at all, sound and fluid dynamics are actually real-time generated.
The whole procedural audio engine can be manually controlled or automated : with WaterStream, generating realistic light rain, waterfalls, downpours, river flow soundscapes and much more is as easy as pressing a single note key.
- Accurate procedural audio simulation achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach
- Full 64-bit processing accuracy for every single aspect of the simulation
- Physically accurate particles collision simulation of the fluid dynamics underlying the water stream action
- Featuring a complex and powerful stochastic engine : sound and fluid dynamics are actually real-time generated
- The whole simulation can be manually controlled or fully automated
- Easy to use, expressly made for music, live events, film, tv and entertainment productions
- Ultra-immersive audio engine with panorama control
- Including a ready-to-use factory presets collection
- MIDI automation
- Support for sample rates from 44.1 kHz up to 192 kHz
- Available in multi-size GUI resolutions
- macOS 10.7 or higher
- 64 bit
- Windows 7 or higher
- 32 bit & 64 bit
Xhun Audio products require you to register with the manufacturer at www.xhun-audio.com to activate your license.
This product requires an activation!
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.