QUALITY. CRAFTSMANSHIP. HERITAGE.
From the 1930s, please welcome a pristine Östlind & Almquist upright piano.
The Vintage Upright sound library features a carefully sampled Östlind & Almquist Piano, a classic Swedish brand dating back to the late 1800s and widely known for its quality, craftsmanship and heritage. This instrument was built in the 1930s and captures the essence of the timbre in a well-built Upright Piano.
The frail, silvery treble, the bright, distinct mid range and the focused, round bass, all painstakingly captured in a world-class studio facility.
If you have registered at least one EZkeys Instrument already, you are eligible for the reduced "EZkeys Sound Expansion" to get the Vintage Upright Piano and save big!
- A carefully sampled Östlind & Almquist Upright Piano
- Recorded at Studio 9, Sveriges Radio, Sweden using only the best of the best in modern and vintage equipment
- All sounds are designed to be mix-ready. Just pick a preset and the sound will sit right in your mix!
- Uncompromising dynamic response for great playability
- Includes Sympathetic Resonance based on real samples
- 32- and 64-bit VST, AU and RTAS instrument as well as low latency stand-alone application
- Drag and drop the included MIDI straight to the built-in song track
- Drag and drop support for your own or third party MIDI straight into EZkeys
- Drag and drop MIDI from the song track or directly from the song browser to your DAW or to your desktop
- EZkeys will analyze and chord-separate any MIDI on the fly
- Record or overdub MIDI directly in EZkeys
- Use your own, the included or any third party MIDI/chord progressions and transform with playing styles found in other MIDI files
- Quickly add basic chords to the timeline or drag and drop any chord from the Chord Wheel
- Real-time chord display that enables you to instantly see what chords you are playing
- Chord selector, based upon the circle of fifths, allowing you to change chords instantly
- Presets for the most commonly used chord types
- Customize the coloration of any chord by opening up the detailed view
- Alter the voicing of a chord on the fly by clicking the – or + buttons in the Chord Wheel
- “Humanize” any pre-quantized MIDI upon import in EZkeys
- Transpose individual song blocks or full songs
- Export songs or files as wave files straight from the EZkeys interface
- Comes with an easy to understand music theory document including MIDI examples
- Possibility to tune the piano by octave, semitone or cents
- Dynamics controls that let you adjust the velocity response to match your keyboard or playing style
- Three pedals: sustain, sostenuto and damping
- MIDI-learn and automation
- Ready-made presets utilizing high-quality effects from Overloud. The presets range from raw and unprocessed to heavily distorted and tweaked
- Extensive MIDI library played by a professional session pianist
- All major styles covered (Pop/Rock, Soul/RnB, Country, Gospel, Jazz, Blues, Boogie, Funk)
- All songs performed in full 8 bar or longer blocks
- All songs performed with increasing intensity as intro, verse, pre-chorus, chorus and bridge variations
- Single, rhythmical and broken chords in different variations as well as FX and endings
- Straight/swing variations in 4/4 and 6/8
- Intuitive browser that lets you add you own favorites and arrange them in folders
- Windows 7 or higer
- Pentium 4 or Athlon CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB free hard disk space
- OS X 10.6 or higer
- INTEL CPU
- 2 GB RAM
- 1 GB free hard disc space
Audio Unit, VST, AAX or RTAS host application and professional sound card recommended. Stand-alone version included.COMPATIBILITY: All major Digital Audio Workstations.
An internet connection is required to authorize / activate the product.